Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Windmill

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Windmill

Enough of making mills with wool and fences! With this fantastic Add-On you can create fantastic mills that will give a more medieval atmosphere to your world.
You have different colors to choose from, and a static version and an animated one are also included!

Enough of making mills with wool and fences! With this fantastic Add-On you can create fantastic mills that will give a more medieval atmosphere to your world.
You have different colors to choose from, and a static version and an animated one are also included!

Just look in the direction you want the mill to point and place it (It needs to be placed on a block since it has gravity).

To obtain the mills just search for it in your creative inventory or type any of these commands to invoke it:

/summon windmill

If you want to post this add-on on another platform please send me a message to my Twitter page @ragthordev.

Are you Youtuber and want to make a video? Add this message in the description, thanks!

———————————–
Add-On created by Ragthor.
www.ragthor.xyz

———————————–

If you like what I do, consider helping me out with a coffee at Patreon. Thank you ?

I leave here my link on adfly so that you can help me to continue creating this. If you’d like, you can be part of the community in Patreon where the links are direct.

Experimental gameplay not required

Works on Realms

Installation

Click the link.

Wait five seconds for Adfly.

Click "Skip Ad".

creator: https://twitter.com/RagthorDev

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2020 1:13 pm
Share: