Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Mutant Zombie Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Mutant Zombie Addon

This add-on adds the Mutant Zombie Boss which is BASED ON the zombie from the PC Mod Mutant Creatures. I would like to give thanks to thehippomaster21 for the zombie’s inspiration.

Featurs

If you are not already aware of the Mutant Zombie, it is basically a beefed up version of a normal zombie with 150 health. It has many abilities which include smashing the ground for area damage, throwing enemies into the air and smashing them down, calling for backup in the form of several zombie minions, and even resurrecting itself. However, due to the current limitations of Minecraft Bedrock Addons, I was unable to implement the ground smashing attacks, throw attacks, or resurrection .(I still haven’t gave up ? )

PC MOD CREATOR: thehippmaster21

Link to PC Mod:  https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/mutant-creatures-mod

As shown above, the Mutant Zombie is a very large, buff version of the normal zombie. Here are its general stats:

• 150 Health
  • Attacks Villagers, Players, Iron Golems, etc. (What zombies attack)
  • Melee Attack that doe 8-12 damage and inflicts hunger (Main attack)
  • Occasionally calls for reinforcements (6 Zombies spawn in a circle around it)
  • Spawns rarely in places where normal zombies would spawn
  • Drops rotten flesh, bones, a few diamonds, and a zombie head upon death ( I plan to change the drop soon)

Warning: Don’t let the Mutant Zombie break into your village! It will make quick work of all the villagers there! 

Here you can see the Mutant calling for backup. He will start yelling and waving his arms in order to call for his zombie minions for backup. 

Overall, although I was unable to implement all the features from the PC mod, I still hope that you have a great experience with this addon. 

Notes:

1. This is not a port of the original PC Mod. I had to recreate the models and behaviors from scratch (There is no easy “convert button”) Thus, the zombie’s geometry, texture, and animations are not completely accurate.
  2. for anyone looking to make videos on this addon: please credit me, thehippomaster21, and MCPEDL.com in your video. 

Changelog

Verified Links

Attributed Credit to the: thehippomaster21

Checked Permissions (Made sure behaviors worked)

Installation

Turn on Experimental Gameplay! Also, this addon has only been tested on 1.12, so I can not guarantee it works on 1.13 Beta (Post in comments if it does work!)

Downloads

Supported Minecraft versions

1.12+

Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2019 11:48 am
Share: