Forum

Notifications
Clear all

One Player Sleep Script Addon (Multiplayer Compatible)

(@adrian924)

Wanted to play and have some fun with your friends especially at day time in Minecraft, and avoid phantoms? Sick of all players must lay on their respective beds, just to survive the night, and never be bothered with mobs at night lurking, and attacking? This Addon is all you need especially for multiplayers, and if you are a content creator that does not want to modify the player.json. One Player Sleeping System, you can just add this to your stack of behavior packs. This addon only contains a BEHAVIOR PACK and nothing else.

Since Mojang didn't added the "isSleeping" component for GameTest Framework, I created my own component to detect how will a player sleep, without modifying the player.json, since that is my goal. With this Addon you can enjoy your addon packs gameplay, and easy to activate or put to your own world. Hope this addon helped you, especially for Content Creators. Feel free to look at my js file, since it has comments to give you a walk through. If you want to add this to your behavior packs.

SAMPLE VIDEO:

One Player Sleep Script Sample Video

- You cannot Post/Repost/Upload this addon to any hosting website/webapp or Media Sharing Website/Webapp or here in MCPEDL.
- You can create a video for this addon, but give this addon's link.

Not following the rule/s will be punished, and reported.

Lastly, Supports and Feedbacks are highly appreciated. Thank you, and have fun!!

DOWNLOAD:

Download One_Player_Sleep_Script_Behavior_Pack.mcaddon

INSTALLATION:
There are 2 ways you can install this addon to your device.

Ways:

1. You can directly install or import the addon through importing or installing it as mcaddon format to the Minecraft Pocket / Bedrock Edition.
  2. You can rename the .mcaddon to ".zip" and extract it as folder, then copy the folder into the Minecraft -> Behavior Packs (directory). There you can restart your minecraft, and see your behavior pack in game.

In-Game:

Make sure you TURN ON the following features or capabilities in the game:

• Holiday Creator Features
  • GameTest Framework

To fully activate the Script Addon.

Sorry if there's no image and videos attached, since i'm new to this platform, and cannot find a way to attach images and videos like other addons. Peace, and have Fun!

Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2022 6:41 am
Share: