Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Dirtblocks Skyblock

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Dirtblocks Skyblock

A skyblock server me and my friend made. (Ita getting updates everyday. We fixing glitches bug adding stuff). I hope you like it Join discord for more information about the server. 

A cool skyblock server.                                

This server is new so hope you will like it.

we are doing updates every day, this server is for both java and bedrock. 

ISLAND TYPES:

We offer 3 different types of islands when you are creating an island.

ECONOMY:

When you spawn you have to get money and island crystals. You can get island crystals by doing island quests and missions. 

With crystals you can also upgrade your islands size, generator, mob spawning and few other things.  

You can buy island boosts with crystals as well ,for example: island fly, island mob spawning, farming boost and others. 

KITS, CRATES AND QUESTS:

We are working on crate and kit system. We already have them and server is fully playable but our economy still needs to get a big update. 

Island quests change every day.

PLAYING WITH FRIENDS, COMMANDS:

Also, you can play with your friends in the same island, to invite your friend to an island do /is invite <gamer tag> , to join island do /is join <inviters gaker tag>, to create an island you should type /is create <island name>, to check and edit your island setting permissions and also access few more things like island missions just type out /is (you have to have island alredy), to access shop type /shop by the way you see our main shop gui down below as well as two types of island generation, if you need any more information about island check our discord or type out /is help.

to get your kit type out /kits to check what kits you can get then type /kit <kit name>.

crate keys you can buy in shop type out /shop -> section others -> page 2 ->you will see keys, in your place I would not buy then cuz as I said they need to get update but if you have more money then you need you can buy them. 

RARE ITEMS:

Our server also has rare items it an item that can only be 1 in whole server so its rare, they do nothing but you can flex i guess. 

CUSTOM ENCHANTS:

Custom enchantments are getting whit just a normal enchanting table, You just have to enchant and you will have a chance to get custom enchantments. 

Changelog

Updating server everyday. Fixing bugs, glitches. I hope i get accepted this time.

Server Name: Geyser

Map: Another Geyser server.

Visit website

Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2021 3:48 pm
Share: