Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Flare Network

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Flare Network

Welcome to the Flare Network! We are a Minecraft server network who have just reopened into the public. And are making a great come back so far right now we have released Flare Prisons once again and are working on Flare Factions. We also host Tournaments almost every week, so come check them out! Information is available on our Discord here. We have just re-released our unique Skyblock, which you can read more about below!

Flare Prisons

Our Prisons server is very different from others. Instead of prison ranks, we have mining levels. You will automatically gain XP and levels from mining ores. Once you are a certain level, you will be able to mine higher tier ores. Ex. Once you are level 15 you can mine iron ore. When mining, you also have a chance to receive mining rewards which can give you crate keys, mining levels, and higher tier ores. We also have a PVP mine with iron, gold, diamond, and emerald blocks which can be mined at any level. These blocks give you more XP and sell for lots of money, but PVP is enabled. The PVP mine is opened every 60 minutes and is opened for 5 minutes at a time. Prisons also has plots which is an area where you can build whatever. You can set up ore generators and minions to mine for you so you can make more money. To gather resources, you can also go to the PVP enabled explore zone. In the explore zone, you can build whatever, but it is griefable and PVP is enabled. Along with our new Prisons reset (Season 2), we have added Prestige, along with more mines and now Netherite Gear! We have new OP Kits for Iron, Diamond, and Netherite armor, swords, and pickaxes, with enchants going up to level 150. You can also buy high level vanilla enchants at our Enchant Shop. Once you get to level 240 you can prestige, resetting your mining level. Every 10 prestige, your multiplier goes up, meaning you get more XP per block you break. We have 3 prestige mines that unlock at certain prestige levels. The top mine is Obsidian and requires Prestige 150 and level 875 to mine there! NEW: We just introduced Outposts and Gangs as part of our Season 5 update! Gangs are ways for you and your friends to come together and fight together. When you get kills, your Gang kills go up, and when someone in your gang dies, your Gang kills go down. Gangs can also conquer Outposts together! Outposts are towers located around the Prison (2 in Explore, 1 in the PVP Mine) that grant your Gang special abilities. There is one that grants Double XP, one that grants Double Money, and one that grants double the chance of finding Tokens naturally. Outposts take 3 minutes to claim and PVP is enabled at the outposts! We hope to see you on our new Season of Flare Prisons!

Flare Skyblock: OUT NOW!

Our Skyblock server features Custom Enchants, an Island Leveling system, an Island Farming Level system, an Island Mob Level system, stackable spawners and entities, crates, vote rewards, and more! You can add your friends to your island to help you level it up and make more money! As you farm and kill mobs, your island will gain XP and eventually upgrade your island level. Increasing your island level increases the maximum size your island can be! You also progress through each tier of farming and mobs. For example, you start farming Beetroots, and once you've farmed enough, you can begin farming Wheat, and etc. The same goes for mobs; you start with rabbits and progress through the different tiers.

Update Wednesdays

Every 2 weeks we release updates to our servers with ideas from the community to help keep the server enjoyable for our players.

Back for Summer 2022: Flare Tournaments

Every week or so, the owners of Flare host a Tournament on the server. We have just opened our own TNT Run tournament and are running it every week. During these events, the game servers close, and all online players are teleported to the event. You should come check out one of our Tournaments! Hope to see you there!

You can get information on Tournament dates and prizes on our Discord here.

Flare Factions

Coming Soon

Reviews 

Ranks   

Ranks give players special perks such as /repair or the ability to fly on your island. We have 3 ranks on Flare; MVP($5), VIP($13), and Flare + ($20). Each rank includes perks of the previous ranks and also some new ones. Example: MVP rank includes /repair cooldown bypass but it does not include /repair all. Flare + includes /repair cooldown bypass and /repair all. There are many other perks for ranked players, such as /fly for Prisons (VIP), a 2x Sell Boost (Flare +), /feed cooldown bypass (Flare +), etc. All players now have access to /repair, but with a 1-hour cooldown. Players with a rank bypass this cooldown.

Changelog
  • Added information about Flare Skyblock's return
  • Added information about Update Wednesdays
  • Updated server types to include Skyblock
  • Updated supported Minecraft version to 1.19.

Server Name: Visit website

Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2020 6:04 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/07/2022 2:53 pm
Share: