Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock GG Factions || 1.16 Nether Update! || New Ranks System!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

GG Factions || 1.16 Nether Update! || New Ranks System!Hi! My name is ItzRedRoyalty. I have made a factions server with a sprinkle of extra stuff on the side! This is the brand new map for GG Factions and I hope you enjoy it!

About GG Factions:

GG Factions is well, factions. But, just for fun we also added a shop, Skyblock SMP (Multiplayer skyblock), A PvP Arena, and soon to be a trails and cosmetics shop!

Come join us!

There are lots of things to do in the server! Make a clan in factions, PvP other players to win money, etc…

Economy:

We have a full on Emerald based money/economy system. You can buy things in the shop such as, Crates, Kits, And simple items!
How do you get Emeralds you may ask? Well, In the shop, There is a selling system. You can sell items you have found for Emeralds!

Community:

The server was offline for a while due to us making the new map with custom terrain in the factions! (The custom terrain was made be Zeneith) And we lost some players.
We are hoping to grow a community again! With 315+ Different players that have joined the server, We are hoping to bump that up and Make a new community!

Games:

SMP Skyblock, Factions, PvP Arena.

Ranks:

The new ranks system includes, VIP, MVP, and GOD!
You get an exclusive access pass for each rank!

Changelog

A new ranks system was added that include many benefits and exclusive shops! 

Server Name: GG Minigames! || New Map!

Map: GG Factions V2

Topic starter Posted : 21/07/2020 3:47 pm
Share: