Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock HybridPE OP Prison

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

HybridPE OP PrisonWelcome to HybridPE!

? What is HybridPE all about ??

? HybridPE is a family friendly Minecraft:BE OP Prison server.

? What we offer:

✅ Custom Plugins

? Block Tournaments

⚔️ Plots

? Math Quizzes

❕ Custom Enchants

⚠️ 30 Mines including PvP, Donator, and A-Z mines.

? Lag-free experience!

? Play2Win

‼️ Vote Party

? 100 Prestiges

? Friendly staff and more!

➡️ Invite your friends to our discord server: https://discord.com/invite/7XxQYTh

Hey gamers! I am excited to introduce you HybridPE. So you might be asking, what is HybridPE all about? HybridPE is a Minecraft: Bedrock multiplayer server. Our gamemode we have right now is OP Prison. What is OP prison? OP Prison is you get all the OP stuffs right from joining. meaning you can beat a 3-year player when you are just newly join. Also, the price in OP-prison are much higher and its much easier to rank up than classic Prison. So basically there is A-Free and prestiges ranks after you pass free. Your main goal is to mine, make money, and rank up as much as possible. 

One of VIP Mines

Custom PvP mine

Mine Z

Chat overview

Prestige Mine

PvP mine

Mine A

Pickaxe stats

Enchanter

Item Shop

Plots world

Crates opening area

Leaderboard area

Spawn Ranking system

– To move on to another rank, type /rankup in the chat.

– Once you reach Z rank, you may prestige by typing /prestige in the chat.

– There are 26 regular ranks ranging from A to Z.

– There are 100 prestige ranks ranging from P1 to P100.

– Every time you prestige, you will get a permanent +0.10x sell multiplier. Prestige 1 or P1 will allow you to claim a maximum of 2 plots. P30 = 3 plots, P60 = 4 plots, P90 = 5 plots.

– There are 5 paid ranks including Innocent, Thief, Thug, Gangster, and Convict. You may purchase paid ranks through our discord server

– If you are a content creator, you may apply for YouTube and YouTube+ ranks on our discord server.”);

Teleportation

– To go to the plots world, type /plots.

– To go to the crates area, type /crates.

– To go to a certain mine, type /mine

– To see available warps and mines, type /warps and /mines

Economy system

– On HybridPE, there are tokens and your balance in dollars.

– Tokens are obtainable from crates, mining, and leveling up your pickaxe.

– With tokens, you may upgrade your pickaxe using /upgrade. You may also use tokens to fix or rename your items.

– You may see how much tokens and balance you have by typing /tokens and /balance.

– Your balance may be used to rank up, prestige, and buy plots.

Custom Enchants

-On HybridPE, we offer various custom enchantments.

– Most of our custom enchants are aimed to be crafted with a pickaxe. You may add a custom enchant to your item by typing /upgrade.

Gangs

– On HybridPE, we allow our players to create their gangs and team up with their friends. To access available gang commands, type /gang help.

– The richest gang at the end of the month may to choose 2 gang members who will each get a rank crate key.

Plots

– On HybridPE, we offer large 50×50 plots where players can express their creativity.

– Because the plots are big, we decided to put a price that players must pay before owning a plot.

Block Tournament

On HybridPE, we host a block tournament every hour.

– Before this tournament starts, we will give everyone a notice 2 minutes before the tourney starts.

– In this tourney, players are given 5 minutes to mine as much as they can in /mine to possibly win the tournament.

– There will be 3 winners at the end of each tournament and these winners will be rewarded for their effort.

– The following commands may be helpful to you: /rankup, /rankupmax, /prestige, /pickaxe, /gang help, /sellhand, /balance, /shop, /tokens, /warps, /report, /stats, /kit, /fix, /asell, and /misc

Changelog

Added introduction to the description as requested  by the admin who kindly reviewed it

Server Name: HybridPE Prison

Map: PocketMine-MP

Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2020 2:44 pm
Share: