Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock The Elvin Tree SMP [Modded SMP, Inspired by Honeycraft & Prism]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Elvin Tree SMP [Modded SMP, Inspired by Honeycraft & Prism]

The Elvin Tree SMP

Did you play on Honeycraft or Prism?

I did, and they were probably the best Minecraft experiences of my life. Now that both Prism and Honeycraft shutdown, I was inspired to create a Modded SMP of my own. The Elvin Tree SMP is a modded experience like Honeycraft, but still has the survival experience of Prism. Most of the addons used were used in Honeycraft, and of course, the blood moon is here just as it was in Prism. This server has kind staff that will not get overly mad if you did something wrong. We give second chances and always allow appeals, except when it comes to threats like DDoS or ddoxxing. 

This server I guarantee will be a fun experience, because there are lots of community events and activities you can attend to. The world is way more dangerous than normal, so I’d suggest making a safe and secure base. Don’t worry, if you got something stolen or griefed, daily backups are made to make sure that you will not loose any more than 24h of work. Items will always be restored and given to you. This server offers unique experiences that we as in the staff team hope you will enjoy. Oh, don’t worry if the server goes down, it will usually be back up within a few minutes. Now go and explore the land, experience a time that you will look back at and have series of extreme nostalgia, or have times of occasional dissatisfaction because of annoying stuff I guess. But if your still reading this go on and join our discord server so you can play on the server and escape this bizarre and disjointed introduction.

The Elvin Tree SMP is oriented around the community in the server. We encourage everyone to get involved as in give ideas, give suggestions and tell us our faults. We encourage roleplaying as it can make you new friends and makes you more inside of the community.

Already, The Elvin Tree SMP has already grown a tiny bit, and the players are very active. 

The staff here are very understanding and kind. If any staff is giving any feelings of toxicity or rudeness, please report them. We really want to keep this community safe and clean. Although we do not censor our community, we still give warnings to anyone being overly rude. 

We are still looking for more staff too, so applications are open.

At spawn, it consist of a large tree, The Elvin Tree, and a few homes. There are a few starter boxes and place to get free food. We also offer base protection so that nobody can grief. A dedicated shopping district will be added, after the community decides where they want to put it. 

At first, we were going to use shaders like the Haptic Shaders or ESTN shaders, and texture packs such as pixelistic or the vanilla tweaks pack on the server, but we decided to give people their freedom to choose which recourse packs they’d like to use.

As listed above, the world will be kept safe and secure from thief’s and griefers, because backups are made daily, so you will never lose anymore than 24 hours of work.

If either clouddspider, or Frothy are reading this, I would be honored for you guys to join this server and have OP.

Spawn

The server has its own lore about when the Great Prism fell from the sky it unleashed unrivaled chaotic power and evil. Now the bees are protecting the world from falling into the bloodthirsty jaws of inescapable death.

If you like lore, then feel free to make up your own. It doesn’t have to be related to anything in the server, just do whatever floats your boat. You are also allowed to host community events if you’d like, just ask a staff for permission.

you can see the fallen Prism in the corner! Cool right?

This server is complete with an anarchy and pvp zone too!In the pvp, it’s an area split into 4 corners that are each 50×50!

In the Anarchy zone, it’s a 500×500 bordered square in which it’s well… anarchy

the anarchy zone. as you can see nothing is there because no one has played on the server yet

Come make your mark and plant’cher seeds in this unforgiving land.

But to keep the server safe, the server is behind a whitelist, and in order to be able to join, you must join the discord server. You will also find the rules, and much more info about the server there. Follow the rules, treat others kindly, don’t be toxic and have fun!

We don’t censor our community, however you should still be respectful to others.

There are also several warps by spawn, that take you to food, the anarchy zone, and the pop arena.

Disclaimer: this server has some mobs that could potentially freak you out. Just so you know. Also, when you first join it will be a little bit laggy for about 15-30 seconds. after about 30 seconds, everything should be operating smoothly. Okay have fun.

Disdisclaimer: If you leave your items in a chest that is out in the open, they are of course going to get stolen. So please, if your stuff was stolen and it is because it was in a chest in the middle of your living room, they won’t replaced fully. You will get *some or most* of it back, just not all of it.

Once you send your whitelist request, it will be either denied or accepted in the same day.

Hope you enjoy and Cheers!

We also use a few other custom made add ons.

Changelog

Added more information about the current players, and new photos.

Server Name: THE ELVIN TREE!

Map: The Elvin Tree SMP

Topic starter Posted : 06/09/2020 1:45 pm
Share: