Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Can place on and Can destroy in the Adventure Mode

(@enderman)

In 1.2.10 you can give yourself or using Replaceitem command get a pickaxe which can destroy something in adventure mode or diamond block which can be place on something hire you have examples:
Giving yourself pickaxe which can destroy diamond block in adventure mode:
/give @p diamond_pickaxe 1 0 {"can_destroy":{"blocks":["diamond_block"]}}
Hire you have how to destroy more blocks let's say I want to destroy emerald block not only diamond with disame tool.
/give @p diamond_pickaxe 1 0 {"can_destroy":{"blocks":["diamond_block","emerald_block"]}}
Giving yourself a block of diamond which can be place on grass
/give @p diamond_block 1 0 {"can_place_on":{"blocks":["grass"]}}
Hire you have how to place on more blocks diamond block. Let 's say I want place diamond block on gold block too than only grass.
/give @p diamond_block 1 0 {"can_place_on":{"blocks":["grass","gold_block"]}}

Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2018 12:14 pm
(@koupah)

Not trying to sound rude but it seems as though you have had to translate your words to english, that or you are significantly younger than I assumed.

I am going to rewrite what you have posted but feel free to copy and paste it into the original post so that others will not have to look into the comments to understand fully.

In Minecraft Bedrock Edition v1.2.10 you can give yourself an item or even use the replaceitem command to obtain an item containing the Can Destroy or Can Place On NBT values. These NBT values are useful for adventure maps so that players can destroy or place blocks in adventure mode.
For a diamond pickaxe that can break diamond blocks use the following command:
For a diamond pickaxe that can break diamond and emerald blocks use the following command:
/give @p diamond_pickaxe 1 0 {"can_destroy":{"blocks":["diamond_block","emerald_block"]}}
For a diamond block that can be placed in adventure mode on grass use the following command:

Full credit to Enderman

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2018 9:59 pm
(@jasonthekid2023)

In 1.2.10 you can give yourself or using Replaceitem command get a pickaxe which can destroy something in adventure mode or diamond block which can be place on something hire you have examples:
Giving yourself pickaxe which can destroy diamond block in adventure mode:
Hire you have how to destroy more blocks let's say I want to destroy emerald block not only diamond with disame tool.
Giving yourself a block of diamond which can be place on grass
Hire you have how to place on more blocks diamond block. Let 's say I want place diamond block on gold block too than only grass.
/give @p diamond_block 1 0 {"can_place_on":{"blocks":["grass","gold_block"]}}

This particular command will not work. If you want something that can destroy or place on certain things only, use this.

/give @p diamond_pickaxe 1 0 {“minecraft:can_destroy”:{“blocks”:[“diamond_ore”,”iron_ore”]}}

You can do the same thing with can_place_on. Just replace can_destroy and change the items.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/04/2019 5:52 am
Share: