Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Im here to help you with commands

Page 3 / 4
(@nikoskon)
Eminent Member

How do you make/give villagers custom trades, like two diamonds for a sword or something? Also can you spawn mobs with nametags like a zombie named Bill?

You cannot spawn mobs with custom components,yet, on mcbe.
But with a mc editor (ex. UniversalMcEditor ) you can edit the villager nbts, so you can customize him. Same goes with other entities.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2018 6:52 am
(@puggam3erp)

Is it possible to add item attributes to items in mc Bedrock just like in pc?

Because It would be very useful in PvP maps

If it's possible and you know how, please show me

Yes you can using Universal minecraft editor or by using an app called blocktopograph but if i was you check out DanRobzProbz's YT channel he has tons of videos on that stuff 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2018 9:01 am
TheSpicyNugget
(@thespicynugget)
Estimable Member

Ok thanks! 😁

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2018 12:47 pm
(@alexvillanueva_14)

Is it possible to use Command Blocks to make it rain in a certain location in your Minecraft world ?

Thanks 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2018 3:58 am
(@air853)
Trusted Member

how can we get bark block in ios without beta?
like we can do setblock ~ ~ ~ log 12
but how we get that block in our inventory?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2018 8:56 am
TheSpicyNugget
(@thespicynugget)
Estimable Member

how can we get bark block in ios without beta?
like we can do setblock ~ ~ ~ log 12
but how we get that block in our inventory?

There's a new update 1.2.13 I think, and it has the experimental features button which you can turn on in your world's and test some of the new things like the trident, drowned, and the logs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2018 1:57 pm
(@radiatedmonkey)
Eminent Member

There's a new update 1.2.13 I think, and it has the experimental features button which you can turn on in your world's and test some of the new things like the trident, drowned, and the logs.

You could also do it using an inventory editor if you're not playing in 1.2.13

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2018 4:16 pm
TheSpicyNugget
(@thespicynugget)
Estimable Member

How do I make a command block shop were you would sell 64 apples for 1 diamond? Because I've try'd before but it would still give you a diamond even if you didn't have 64 or more apples in your inventory. I want to know if there's a way to make it only give you the diamond if you have exactly 64 apples or more. /Clear doesn't work since it only clears the maximum amount, and I need it to clear the minimal amount of atleast 64.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/04/2018 1:35 pm
(@nikoskon)
Eminent Member

How do I make a command block shop were you would sell 64 apples for 1 diamond? Because I've try'd before but it would still give you a diamond even if you didn't have 64 or more apples in your inventory. I want to know if there's a way to make it only give you the diamond if you have exactly 64 apples or more. /Clear doesn't work since it only clears the maximum amount, and I need it to clear the minimal amount of atleast 64.

Make an 'impulse, unconditional, needs redstone' command block looking into a 'chain, conditional, always active' command block.
In the impulse you put this command: /clear @p apple -1 64
Then in the chain you put: /give @p diamond 1

(see pic)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/04/2018 11:38 am
TheSpicyNugget
(@thespicynugget)
Estimable Member

Make an 'impulse, unconditional, needs redstone' command block looking into a 'chain, conditional, always active' command block.
In the impulse you put this command: /clear @p apple -1 64
Then in the chain you put: /give @p diamond 1

(see pic)

Ok thanks I didn't know you had to have the -1!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2018 8:16 pm
TheSpicyNugget
(@thespicynugget)
Estimable Member

Thanks, but the command you gave me doesn't work. You would still get the diamond even if you didn't have 64 apples.
BUT... I figured out how to make it work!
So if you want to sell exactly 34 dirt for a shovel, put this in..
First Command Block (Impulse, Unconditional, Needs Redstone.)- /clear @p dirt 0 33
Second Command Block (Chain, Conditional, Always Active.)- /clear @p dirt 0 1
Final Command Block (Chain, Conditional, Always Activate.) - /give @p wooden_shovel

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/04/2018 12:02 am
(@nikoskon)
Eminent Member

Ok thanks I didn't know you had to have the -1!

IF you had an item that could be damaged (a sword for example) if you did /clear @a 0 1 (/clear [player] [damage] [amount]) if the sword was then damaged, it would not clear it, but with -1 that means that the damage doesn't count (you cant go below -1)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/04/2018 2:33 pm
TheSpicyNugget
(@thespicynugget)
Estimable Member

IF you had an item that could be damaged (a sword for example) if you did /clear @a 0 1 (/clear [player] [damage] [amount]) if the sword was then damaged, it would not clear it, but with -1 that means that the damage doesn't count (you cant go below -1)

Ok thanks! 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/04/2018 5:46 pm
(@puggam3erp)

Well, it cannot be done with commands but it m8 be possible to be done by modifying the values of thata item in an editor!
So the short answer is no.

You can make it so that it does clear @p wooden_sword 0 0 next to a comparator which activates a certain command like levitate or speed boost then its possible

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/04/2018 7:24 pm
(@radiatedmonkey)
Eminent Member

I'm looking for a team to build minigames and other command things with, message me on Xbox [GT: XxCubedEarthxX] I'm online almost every day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/06/2018 5:02 pm
Page 3 / 4
Share: