Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Aurafall (WIP Survival/RPG, BETA coming soon!)

(@ark-gunslinger)

The World:
(DISCLAIMER): The Aurafall map is still being worked on at this time, BUT we are taking in applications! Join our Discord for more info!

BETA has arrived!
This world will eventually become a playable RPG/Survival Realm. We have been working as a community for the last 4 years and we are extremely proud to bring you our best work yet! You will find a functioning economy that uses modified villager trades, derelict dungeons to explore, custom modded loot, lore, community events, and purchasable plots, ALL within a constantly updated and hand crafted world!

[video=youtube_share;p7adFpfo-Qw] https://youtu.be/p7adFpfo-Qw [/video]

-->Our DISCORD! (Also the best place to apply)

-->Our Website!

(This thread is a WORK IN PROGRESS, had to stop for a while, come back later for more info!)

Topic starter Posted : 25/01/2018 10:16 am
(@shadowgamer2314)
Eminent Member

This looks very cool! I have a question, is this a realm or a server? Also I submitted an application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2018 11:11 am
(@permdog99)
Eminent Member

I submitted a application for the realm and when do I get invited?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 4:16 pm
(@permdog99)
Eminent Member

The World:
(DISCLAIMER): The Aurafall map is still being worked on at this time, BUT we are taking in applications! Join our Discord for more info!
BETA is coming very soon!
This world will eventually become a playable RPG/Survival Realm. We have been working as a community for the last 4 years and we are extremely proud to bring you our best work yet! You will find a functioning economy that uses modified villager trades, derelict dungeons to explore, custom modded loot, lore, community events, and purchasable plots, ALL within a constantly updated and hand crafted world!

-->Our Website!

(This thread is a WORK IN PROGRESS, had to stop for a while, come back later for more info!)

I in the Discord Channel and then I was kicked! I tried to rejoin but it said it was an invalid link and I tried all the links you put up!
And my Discord name is Permdog99_YT#0446

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 8:22 pm
(@ark-gunslinger)

I in the Discord Channel and then I was kicked! I tried to rejoin but it said it was an invalid link and I tried all the links you put up!
And my Discord name is Permdog99_YT#0446

It appears that your application was denied, however those sorts of things are usually sent to you with reasons why you were denied. Not sure how/why you were kicked but I will ask around.

I can tell you that your application did not meet requirements. Rules were not followed and bio was lacking quite a bit.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2018 9:33 am
(@permdog99)
Eminent Member

It appears that your application was denied, however those sorts of things are usually sent to you with reasons why you were denied. Not sure how/why you were kicked but I will ask around.

I can tell you that your application did not meet requirements. Rules were not followed and bio was lacking quite a bit.

Oh ok! Thanks tho!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 6:39 am
(@permdog99)
Eminent Member

My friends are trying to join the Aurafall Discord Channel for the first time but it says to them invalid link!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 8:52 am
(@permdog99)
Eminent Member

The World:

BETA has arrived!

-->Our Website!

My friends are trying to join the Aurafall Discord Channel for the first time but it says to them invalid link!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 5:24 pm
Share: