Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Survival Realm

Page 5 / 7
(@truoptimusprime)
Eminent Member

hey can i join the realm plz the link you have deosn't work

I will get a new realm link soon. Had to generate a new one because of people who were cheating.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2018 10:15 am
(@matanmoridan)

This is the invite link for the Survival Realm!
IF ANY GRIEFING OCCURS, THE REALM WILL BE CLOSED AND EVERYBODY WILL BE KICKED EXCEPT FOR THOSE WITH ADMIN PERMS!
Everyone will have an equal opportunity to get admin. All you have to do is prove that you're not a griefer/hacker.
A new realm will be opened for a custom map. Please reply to this with your IGN and what map you would like me to add to the realm. Please provide a download link. Thanks!

INVITE LINK: realms.gg/_MOCx97dFMU

My GT MatanMoridan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2018 8:08 am
(@urugami)

Does anybody know if there is a forum or group or whatever place for players on this realm to hold discussions, share notes/pix, report problems, etc? If there isn't one already, perhaps we could create a thread in this forum or even just use this thread for that purpose.

I haven't seen as many players on the realm as when it was new, so there may not be any interest in doing this, but I wanted to know if I was being a bad neighbor by missing out on the conversation.

Urugami

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2018 8:31 pm
(@timokles)

I would love to play! My gamertag is TimoklesDev.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2018 8:33 pm
(@truoptimusprime)
Eminent Member

Does anybody know if there is a forum or group or whatever place for players on this realm to hold discussions, share notes/pix, report problems, etc? If there isn't one already, perhaps we could create a thread in this forum or even just use this thread for that purpose.

I haven't seen as many players on the realm as when it was new, so there may not be any interest in doing this, but I wanted to know if I was being a bad neighbor by missing out on the conversation.

Urugami

You can go to to feed section of the realm. That's where you can talk. Also if you go into the Xbox App there is a group for the realm. Thats where you can report stuff/have discussions.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2018 9:30 pm
(@evilstrawberry)
Trusted Member

Is it too late to join? My Gamer tag is- RainaRainbow

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2018 1:39 am
(@truoptimusprime)
Eminent Member

Is it too late to join? My Gamer tag is- RainaRainbow

No. Private message me and I will give you a new invite link. Your welcome! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/03/2018 1:14 pm
(@dj-deadbodi)

hey can you give me the link?

My IGN -Dj DeadBodi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 5:35 am
(@air853)
Trusted Member

may i get a invite...
cause i only have ipad and i can not cheat or grief, so yeah....
if wanna invite then GT: Shoaib7592

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 7:28 am
(@eliteendermanyt)

May i join your realm
my GT:EliteEndermanYT

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2018 8:51 pm
(@minecrafterty1)

Could I get an invite?
Mcbe:minecrafterty1
Mcpc:minecrafterty1
Instagram:minecrafterty1yt
Twitter:minecrafterty1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2018 9:44 pm
(@urugami)

The settlement where Raina, Alif, Haris,, and myself have been living has been badly griefed. I don't know the full extent, but my house and Alif's house have been completely destroyed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2018 12:04 pm
(@wolfchain2007)

I want to join! My IGN is ShadowGamer2314 and I need the link.

Plz invite me my gamer tag is WolfChain2007

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 5:27 pm
(@truoptimusprime)
Eminent Member

I have made a Official HermitCraft style server on PC. However, I still want to continue playing the Bedrock version therefore I am going to RE-open the Survival Realm once the 1.6 update rolls out. There will not be a public code for a couple of days, instead there will be a application where future mods, admins, managers can apply to help out finding hackers/cheaters. After the realm has enough staff I will give out a public code as well as rules to follow.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/08/2018 1:31 am
(@ninja-oddfuture)

Hey can i get the link? My GT for xbox is Ninja OddFuture

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2018 4:58 pm
Page 5 / 7
Share: