Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Rare Generation Seed

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Rare Generation Seed

If you like the sound of rare generation in your Minecraft world, then this is the seed for you! This seed has all sorts of weirdness waiting for you incuding a Secret Biome! You can play this seed in 1.13 and above.

Rare Generation At Spawn

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Among Us Crewmate - I wasn't expecting to find this in my Minecraft world but here it is! It looks exactly like a Crewmate (or Impostor) and it's made out of Stone, Diorite & Coal Ore. This is when the Seed is sus!

Mixed Forest (Oak & Birch) - I don't know about you guys but i've never seen Birch Trees in a Oak Forest before! This Forest even continues on islands near spawn. Now, you can get Wood galore with these weird pieces of land!

Stone Spikes - The thing that really surprises me is the fact that they are floating on the water and look just like a part of land from Wii Sports! They spawn next to the Mixed Forest and it is a brilliant sight.

The CURSED Biome - This Biome is found by doing /tp @s 2000000 78 20000000 and it is insane! Blocks are wider, Flowers, Clusters & Dripstone are 2D and the Village is not normal!

If you want to find out more, watch this!

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQDWwZ7YdV_sVZ--XNW_NhQ

Seed ID

§k

Topic starter Posted : 14/06/2021 3:48 pm
Share: