Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Astroman's Skin Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Astroman's Skin Pack

Hello! This is my skin pack that I have been working on for months and I think it is a good time to post it, This is my skin pack where you can have skins to make your friends laugh and just have a great time on Minecraft. I would say that these skins are really creative and not many people thought to make them, I am just trying to start something new with Minecraft skins! I want to show creators that they can be more creative with their skins and they can honestly make something better than my skins.

I added 70+ skins to the pack and I worked really hard on it, please subscribe to my YouTube if you like dark humour, videogame gameplay, and animations. (I really need it)

I give full permission for anybody to use my skins as a reference (dont just take my skins and put it in your pack) but all I ask for is just credit. My pack is a bunch of creative memes, I combine 64x64 skins with 128x128 skins and it works perfectly and you get to wear them and all this creativity to just make meme skins. I am really proud of my skin pack and would be happy to see people wear my skins in public servers.

This the trailer for the skinpack (please subscribe ahaha 😉 )

So anyway here are my skins:

(made with mine-imator) (new skins at the top the rest is old)

So the skins inside my pack is more for showing to friends and making jokes like I said at the top and I made these skins for fun. If you have a idea for any Minecraft skins I will make them unless its like your custom Minecraft skin, it has to be a funny skin.

There is 2 skins that is Astroman and the majoras mask moon. I added these because I needed a way to credit myself and I want to be these characters when I play Minecraft myself.

this is the duck side of skin pack and I added a bunch of ducks because I like my the duck skins I made. I added the normal duck and added different styles to it because I think it makes the duck skin more interesting. I added a bunch of holiday ducks, your welcome Mr deceit and thanks for enjoy the pack!

We're lucky there is a family guy in my skin pack because this part is for people that can do good voice impressions of family guy characters or for people that just like family guy. (I was too lazy to make an actual good background)

I made this to showcase the monkeys and the doge but this also shows some of the memes in this pack.

These are the people from a series called chicken attack and its so fire please give it a listen if you haven't its really good

I have worked really hard on this pack and like I said at the top of the description you can use my skins as a reference but don't just take my skin and put it in your pack but you can do it if you get permission from me..... That's changed now, you can now use my skins however you want for your own pack, all you have to do is just credit me! If I am not credited and I will kindly ask for me to be in the description or just don't have my skins at all.

If you like my skin pack and want to see more of me you can subscribe to me on YouTube: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCULrcVZx2cfbqpS0JDLSbGQ

Changelog

Topic starter Posted : 03/08/2021 5:49 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/05/2022 4:59 pm
Share: