Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Darling In The FranXX | Skin Pack - Link Fixed

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Darling In The FranXX | Skin Pack - Link Fixed

If you were one of the people who watched the Darling In The FranXX anime in 2018 you might remember these skins as something you would never expect to be posted on a page

I present the Darling In The FranXX Skin Pack with 50 skins of the anime's protagonists

In this skin pack there are more than 50 skins and soon more will be added, just wait each week for an update and it will arrive even more renewed, well exaggerate a bit but hey enjoy these skins and see you next week

Inspired by the skin pack of Miles Pepe

Inspired by the action and romance anime created in 2018 Darling In The Franxx came to Minecraft with many skins that are protagonists of the anime, currently there are about 50 or 51 but soon much more skins will be added enjoy your favorite character and don't forget to comment what other anime pack you want me to do

-Social accounts-

Twitter @Yahirx_Rps_MC

Discord Hirx's・⭐#3763

Youtube YahirxRps

Have you ever wanted to have a skin pack like this, because here I came to grant the wish? use your favorite skin anywhere, on servers, worlds and much more, I hope and enjoy the skin pack and this is the list of added skins and skins that will be added soon

List of skins:

• Zero Two -✔- |     Hiro -✔-
  • Ichigo -✔-       |     Kokoro -✔-
  • Goro -✔-         |      Code:001 -✔-
  • Mutsuru -❌-|      Ikuno -✔-
  • Naomi -❌-    |      Futoshi -❌-
  • Zorome -✔-    |      Miku -✔-
  • 9'α -✔-             |      9'β -✔-
  • 9'γ -✔-             |      9'δ -✔-
  • 9'ε -✔-             |       9'ζ -✔-
  • Hachi -❌-     |      Nana -❌-
  • Dr. Franxx-✔- |      Zero Two as a child -✔-
  • Hiro as a child -✔- | Summer Skins -✔-

FranXX:

• Strelizia -✔- / Red Strelizia -✔- / Golden Strelizia -✔-
  • Delphinium -❌-
  • Argentea -❌-
  • Genista -❌-
  • Chlorophytum -❌-
  • FRANXX mass production -❌-
  • Model 9 -❌-
  • (!) 7 characters from the ❌ list will be added in the next update Here I leave you the images of the skins

Coming Soon Genshin Impact Skin Pack!!

!Note: if you use skins from this package, tell me about my discord or the comments here since I need to know if you will use it in another package, the skins have a watermark that cannot be seen so you don't think about removing it

Changelog

The download link was changed for a new one, since the page where the download link was established is disconnected
-The thumbnail was changed
-The description was modified
-A spoiler of my next skin pack was added xd

Installation

-¿How to download?
--------------------------

1. you have to go to the download link
  2. you have to wait 5 seconds
  3. when the 5 seconds have passed now you have to see some articles for 15 seconds - do not click on any link ad vertise
  4. and ready now you just put it in get download link and ready enjoy the texture pack

-------------------------

(!) If you have a question or any idea go to my discord and ask me what you need, invitation below the download link

creator: https://twitter.com/Yahirx_Rps_MC

Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2020 3:47 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/01/2022 1:03 pm
Share: