Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Jojo’s Bizarre Skin Pack 1.3 [Stone Ocean/Part 6 Update]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Jojo’s Bizarre Skin Pack 1.3 [Stone Ocean/Part 6 Update]

This skin pack is inspired by the ongoing manga/anime series Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure and currently has 74 skins.

If you don’t want to get spoiled on something, please stop and go watch the anime and/or read the manga.

Unleash your stand powers with this skin pack!

Jojo’s Bizarre Skin Pack is a skin pack that took inspiration from “Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure“, a manga that narrates the story of the Joestar family. Each part has a villain and a new Jojo. There are exactly 8 parts, which 5 of them got animated.

If you’re a fan of Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, this skin pack
IS 4 U!
There are skins of the main characters like Jonathan Joestar to Pannacotta Fugo from Purple Haze Feedback (a light novel set six months after the events of Vento Aureo).

Here are the skins:

If you’re having trouble downloading the skin pack, check out this tutorial by my friend:

Changelog

Added the characters from Part 6, Stone Ocean!

I, obviously, won't be stopping here.

Installation

(.MCPACK)

1. Click "Download .mcpack ⬇️" 

1.5. If it happens, complete the robot reCaptcha 

2. Do everything that it tells you, so turn on your notifications and open then close an article. You can also disable notifications later.  

3. Download it 

4. When the download is completed, tap/click on it 

5. Minecraft will open up automatically and it will say "Importing Jojo's Bizarre Skin Pack 1.3" on the top of the screen. 

6. Wait for the import to complete. Enjoy! 

(.ZIP

1. Click "Download .zip ⬇️" 

1.5. If it happens, complete the robot reCaptcha 

2. Do everything that it tells you, so turn on your notifications, open then close an article and then download a. You can also disable notifications later.  

3. Download it

4. Watch a tutorial on how to install .zip files on Minecraft for your device. 

5. When you've installed it, just open up Minecraft and the skin pack should already be there. No importing needed. Enjoy!

(Q&A)

1) Is Linkvertise safe? 

- Yes, it is. I think that it's actually one of the safest shorteners, since there aren't pop-up ads. 

2) Can i disable my notifications after I download the skin pack? 

- Yes, you can. Even Linkvertise says that you can on their website. 

3) Do I really have to read an article to get to the download? 

- No, you can just press "Discover interesting articles" and stay there for 10 seconds, then press then the X on the top-right corner. 

4) Your link downloaded me a .exe file. Is it a virus? Where does it take me? 

- No, it isn't a virus. You just need to click on it, press "Yes" and then the .exe file will take you to the mediafire page of the skin pack. It's pretty easy and takes like, 5/10 seconds. I tested it on my pc and then ran a virus scan, no detections. 

5) How can I believe you? 

- I think most creators (including me) test their links to make sure that they work correctly. In my case, since Linkvertise has an installer, I have to go through it everytime and it always works.

6) Your link wants me to download an extension. Can I remove it? 

- Of course you can, just do it after downloading the skin pack. 

7) Will you use a direct mediafire link? 

- No. 

8) When I do a task to reach the mediafire page, it says "Blocked by your administrator". What's the problem? 

- The user you are using on your computer is not an admin, I don't know how to solve this. 

creator: Andre8tto

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2020 1:25 pm
Share: