Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock PostSkin 95 Pack V.4

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

PostSkin 95 Pack V.4

A skin pack for the twitch streamer/youtuber Postmax_95/Subject_95 

He made these skins because he wanted to have custom skins for himself, and now anyone can use these skins, for a while he used a boba fett skin but now he can be whoever he wants.

This is meant for him but anyone is allowed to use these

There are 13 skins in this pack 

-Subject (The Skeleton) based off the game sea of thieves

-Mando (The Armored Person) based off Mandalorians from star wars

-The Host (The Skeleton in a suit) sea of thieves skeleton in a suit

-Max (The brown haired person wearing a twitch shirt) based off postmax himself

-Vessel (the person with the pie chart mask) a skin a friend made for themselves

-Kho (the purple eyed person wearing red) a skin a friend made for themselves

-Wheatley (the floating box) just a skin version of the character Wheatley from portal

-Chell (girl wearing prison uniform) just a skin version of the character Chell from portal

-Lumine (The person wearing the bunny mask) a skin a friend made for themselves

-CC (person wearing frog hat) a skin a friend made for themselves

-Pandora (the person with flowers on them) a skin a friend made for themselves

-Dunkey (the monkey in a suit) a skin a friend made for themselves

-Eren Yeager Drip (the person with drip on) Its eren yeager from attack on titan but with drip 

Twitch.tv/subject_95

Postmax 0n youtube

made by the youtuber Duncanon

Here is the full skin pack

The Host, Its the skeleton Max, in suit, its for a business he is running in a realm we are in, he hosts a hotel, which is why he is called The Host, a hotel where no fighting is allowed in it, business deals are also done there. 

Mando, a custom Mandalorian from the movie series, star wars. In a realm we are in, his thing is being a Mandalorian, with him making a religion about it. He used boba fett before but now he will be able to be his own skin 

Subject, this is a minecraft recreation of his profile picture he uses on, youtube, twitch and xbox, it is based around the skeletons from the game sea of thieves, as you can see, he is a skeleton, he has an eyepatch that skeletons in the game wear, and he has a pirate jacket

Vessel

This skin isn’t really based off anything, but, the mask is because underneath the mask, there is a hole where his face was. It looks like a pie chart.

Max, Based off the person who this skin pack is for, Postmax/Subject_95, he’s wearing a twitch shirt, and has the portal gun (from portal) on his right hand, and the infinity gauntlet (from marvel, more specifically Thanos) on his left.

Kho, A friend that is in the SMP we’re in (survival multi-player), the skin isn’t based off anything but the purple eyes are meant to be the eyes of endermen, looks like Harley Quinn from batman though

Wheatley, it’s the character Wheatley from the game portal 

Chell, it’s just the character Chell from the game Portal 

Lumine, A friend that is in the SMP we’re in (survival multi-player), the skin isn’t based off anything but, the bunny mask is there to hide his face, and bunnies are also just pretty cool, the character doesn’t look like anything 

CC, A friend that is in the SMP we’re in (survival multi-player), the skin isn’t based off anything but, the frog hat is there to represent that she is part frog, not the actual person just the character, also frogs are just cool, again it doesn’t look like anything 

Pandora, A friend that is in the SMP we’re in (survival multi-player), the skin isn’t based off anything but, the flowers represent how this player only likes flowers and farming in the game, once more, doesn’t look like anything.

Dunkey, this is my skin for the SMP we’re in (survival multi-player), the skin isn’t based off anything but, i mean monkeys, monkeys are really cool, some would say the coolest, my skin used to be the monkey traves made, the youtuber, but i made my own monkey skin, the one you’re looking at now, kinda looks like a skin jschlatt used a while ago in smp live, besides that, it doesn’t look like anything 

Eren Yeager drip, I mean, c’mon it’s obviously a very necessary skin, it’s just here because it’s funny, that’s the only reason.

creator: Duncanon

Changelog

Added a lot more skins, all of them besides Eren Yeager drip, are skins that are used on the SMP we're in (SMP Tribes)

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2021 12:45 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/03/2021 3:30 pm
Share: