Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Shiny Derps - Skin Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Shiny Derps - Skin Pack

The Shiny Derps skin pack comes with 34 shiny and colorful derp skins made by ExamineCat (previously known as Examinedcat669).

I was inspired to make these skins a few years ago when I saw the silver and gold derps with a creeper or pig face on Skinseed's skin search. I thought they were cool, so I decided to save them, turn them into bases, and recolor them to make the rest of the colors. Since then I have given them derp faces, and now I have improved them and put them together and into this skin pack.

Special thanks to Funiverse Minnesota for making a tutorial on how to make skin packs. This skin pack wouldn't be possible without him. Go check out his channel: Visit Funiverse Minnesota's channel.

Do you like derps?

Do you like a wide variety of skins to choose from?

Do you like shiny and colorful things?

Then look no further than the Shiny Derps skin pack!

It contains multiple colors for you to choose from!

It contains multiple derps for you to choose from!

What are you waiting for? Download Shiny Derps now!

Creator:

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Subscribe to ExamineCat
Follow me on Twitter: Visit ExamineCat's Twitter
Xbox: ExamineCat
Discord: ExamineCat#2237
Discord Server: Join ExamineCat's Discord Server

Copyright Notice:

• This skin pack has been officially published on, McBedrock, and ExamineCat's Discord Server.
  • This skin pack may be unofficially shared by anyone anywhere else providing the link to the official publishing (in this case, MCBEDROCK) for the download, not the direct MediaFire link.
  • This skin pack may not be redistributed using an unofficial link or source (e.g. your own MediaFire download, your own monetized links...), nor as belonging to or being made by anyone other than ExamineCat (previously known as Examinedcat669).
  • You are free to make videos or streams showcasing this skin pack, but you must provide the link to the official publishing (in this case, MCBEDROCK) in your description.
Changelog
  • Updated the Brief introduction.
  • Updated the download links.
  • Updated the list of supported versions.
  • Updated the Installation description.

Installation

Please note:

• The download links are shortened with Boostellar.
  • You will not be required to download anything besides the content itself or to turn on notifications.

Downloading:

1. Click on the download link for the file you want to download to be taken to Boostellar.
  2. Click on the red Click on ad button and follow the steps to unlock the content. You will be prompted to visit a page with a list of articles. Select one, wait 15 seconds, then go back to the main Boostellar page. You may close the other tabs.
  3. Click on the purple Unlock content to be taken to Mediafire. Make sure to close any popups (non-Mediafire links that may pop up in new tabs).
  4. Once you are on MediaFire, click on the blue DOWNLOAD (File Size) button. Make sure to close any additional popups that may show up.
  5. Wait for the file to download, then import it to Minecraft.

Importing:

• The .mcpack files will automatically import into Minecraft when opened if your browser, file explorer, or device recognizes them as files that Minecraft can open.
  • The .zip files must be extracted before being manually placed in your skin_packs folder.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4NynRM_UTRSg2_4Ccy2N5g

Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2020 8:05 pm
Examinedcat669
(@examinedcat669)
Trusted Member

🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2020 12:04 pm
McBedrock reacted
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin