Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock UltimateBlox Season 1 PACK v1.1

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

UltimateBlox Season 1 PACK v1.1

This Pack have many skins like Ultimateblox skin, ULT mate Classic Skin, and Henry: Sonic Series. These cost free and can be use. If you had fun with this pack than Your Cool!!

You wanna know what is the skins are? Let me show you than

UltimateBlox.

This Skin is my Original that I use. It is a Rare Skin to me and I've seen how much I prove. This is my Favourite Skin and I bet people would really enjoy this!!! This is a Hero Skin That I made my Self and like I said, I love this skin.

ULT mate Classic.

This is my Old or Classic Skin. It was really really easy to make and I think it's cool for Noob Players or People who loves these types of skins like Craftee. it's a skin I used about 2 or 3 years ago and those pass years I love using these skins.

Henry: Sonic Series

He's a Book I've wrote. But ain't post to internet. This skin is a Custom Fan Made of Henry Stickmin to Sonic. Sonic The Hedgehog is the protagonist of the Sonic the Hedgehog video game series published by Sega, as well as numerous spin-off comics, animations, and other media. Sonic is a blue anthropomorphic hedgehog who can run at supersonic speeds and curl into a ball, primarily to attack enemies. In most games, Sonic must race through levels, collecting power-up rings and avoiding obstacles and enemies.

This Sonic Paragraph is by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(character)

More Pictures

More Pictures of is like in pack

I hope you have fun. I'm Going to add more skins and seasons soon.

Enjoy This Skin Pack

creator: UltimateBlox

Changelog

Add more words

THATS ALL FOLKS..... ... . .. . .. .. . . ... .. . . . .. .. . .. . . ..

Installation

Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2021 11:08 am
Share: