PC TEXTUREPACKS TO MCPE/BEDROCK - Simple Tutorial On Installing Textures
Resource Pack Converter From PC > MCPE/Bedrock
Texturepacks are pretty hard to develop on a mobile device. This download will convert PC resource packs to PE quick and easy. To use it do the following:
1. Download and install the apk
2. Open it and click on 'Pick a PC resource pack .zip'
3. Browse through your internal storage and pick the PC resource pack
4. Click on 'Convert to Pocket Edition resource pack'
5. Click on 'Apply'
6. Start Minecraft PE If you go to the Minecraft PE resource pack settings now, you should the converted resource pack at the top. If something isn't working please post a link to the resource pack you're trying to convert and a screenshot of the log that is printed out in the app. Note that the PC resource packs have to use the 1.10 resource pack format and not all blocks are converted correctly yet, working on a fix for that.
Download APK: Texturepack Converter = https://goo.gl/JuqtU4