Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Stumble Guys (Craft)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Stumble Guys (Craft)

AD

this map is inspired by the stumble game guys, this map was made by me, it doesn't steal anyone's work, you can visit my channel FauZing if you wanna look my project this map! Also you can play on this map almost the same as in the game, with bots, spins, playing the map, etc., you can play here together your friends! For more information, please read the description below 

-THE MAP

Floor flip (not finished yet)

I call this map unfinished or not included in the random map list, because this map takes a very long process to make the swing, so you can only search in the map options

Humble Stumble

This map is quite short, but challenging to play with bots! so you can try this map, it's available on a random map

Lost Temple

in this map, lots of traps will happen to you, and also bots will have a hard time getting through here because of the traps, so, race them!

Tile Fall

Be careful with this map, if you step on the wrong floor, you will fall! so just follow with bot because he is smart

-THE LOBBY

SPIN

you can get your favorite stumble skin, so you have to use coins to spin, and get all the skins!

(total skins:12)

Example:

HOVER WORLD

so, here consists of only 4 maps, and complete with the system, just like in the game, you can try any map you are playing, to play the map, you can go to the lobby or directly select the map, and play solo/bot 

Changelog

-be careful, many bugs!

-play low detail if your device potato

Installation

for the potato device, please download the low detail one

And DON'T CODING!

You can visit my channel FauZing for making a this map!

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpDRhUTt1oQLdjhCsEFQLxA

Topic starter Posted : 29/09/2022 3:20 pm
Share: