Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Wolf Forest Roleplay

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Wolf Forest Roleplay

Wolf Forest Roleplay!

Welcome to Wolf Forest Roleplay! Become one with the wolves, try not to die. Team with your friends to survive without dying or betray your own kind! Run around the forest to find bunnies to attack for their meat. Killing bunnies and enemies will give you experience to buy upgrades at the shop 😀 Invite your friends to join to make the experience way more awesome!

WOLF FOREST ROLEPLAY :3 (UPDATED MAP)

The map now being bigger than before! (The Healing Tree was removed because it caught on fire)
I've made the map a bit larger so people can roam around more instead of a small space. I hope you guys like it! More Dens were added! Have fun running around as you explore this new snowy land. Survival is key, so make friends to survive or become the Lone Wolf

How do you earn points/xp?

The way to earn xp/points is by killing pigs/rabbits to then Upgrade your Speed, Jump Boost, Night Vision, or Remove Effects. When spawning, you get a strength effect to attack your pray in an instant, if you don't like it you can get it removed from the upgrades shop! Have fun with your friends and be the last one standing or create a team to fight back! 

Upgrades Shop?!

You come here to upgrade your character to become the better wolf than ever!... or to just flex on your friends. The shop contains Jump Boost, Night Vision, Speed, or Remove Effects. Upgrades give you the upper hand, makes you more powerful/stronger! Attack PIGS AND BUNNIES for food to survive. 

UPGRADES

• Speed - 30 XP
  • Jump Boost - 20 XP
  • Night Vision -  50 XP
  • Remove Effects - 5 XP

Dens!

Your den is your most important place to stay safe, it'll keep you safe from the bad weather that wonders outside, maybe hangout with some friends while you wait for the extreme bad snow fall or rain. Stay safe~

Not enough?

Tell me in the comments of what should be added the the upgrades shop that would be amazing!

There is no wolf morph mod sadly. You are allowed to use your own if you want, go nuts. Sorry for the people who thought I had it on here. I hope you enjoy my world. I never really updated the map because I forgot about it, but now I will try to make this map better for you guys! Thank you for the people who played the map, I really do thank you for it.

Rating and leaving a comment helps a ton, leave your ideas below. I'll check them out and I'll try to implement it into my game! 

I wish you Good Luck!

If you have any ideas to add, please let me know, Thank You!

I hope you survive while having fun with your friends! Bye bye! 

Changelog
  • Removed Slowness from start of game
  • Removed Hunger from upgrades
  • Added more Dens
  • XP Spawner just for playing
  • Updated Map Size

Installation

If there are any bugs in download link, please let me know! Thank you

Or any ideas!

creator: https://twitter.com/Bifinley

Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2020 9:16 pm
McBedrock