Forum

Minecraft Aquatic U...

Notifications
Clear all

Minecraft Aquatic Update - Underwater Ruins Teasers

(@mcbedrock)
Estimable Member

Minecraft Aquatic Update - Underwater Ruins

As the Minecraft Aquatic Update continues to release week by week, we are finding out more about features that will be introduced. Previously (as seen below) we was given a smaller teaser by the official Minecraft Instagram account, although this may be a simple way to promote their insta account it's left the community wondering what are these ruins about? what will be found inside?

Today being February 27th 2018 we have been given more of a closer preview of what these ruins will look like. This was a smaller teaser from the Minecraft Java Developer @_LadyAgnes who's tweet as quoted "Wonder how life was in this ruined village I found in the deep oceans..."

Even with these little previews we do still know very little about them, how did they get here? how big are they? what is inside? Well know actually know they are made up of stone-brick variations such as mossy, cracked etc. Usually we also see polished granite which is something very unexpected. So far the only thing players have noticed is in the below screenshot someone has zoomed into the so called windows crack and found what players believe to be a chest, do you agree? let us know below.

Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2018 11:44 am
(@shadowgamer2314)
Eminent Member

Yes, I think that that is a chest, it looks a lot like a chest.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2018 11:58 am
(@ironwolfninja)

I am 100% sure that that is a chest

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2018 5:57 pm
Share: