Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock = Exploring Minecraft = (Parkour Map)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

= Exploring Minecraft = (Parkour Map)

I present to you the first parkour map I created, it is called Exploring Minecraft. Before we begin, a couple of things to clarify: - The map must be put in adventure mode, because when you enter it is creative. -I made the map myself, but two friends helped me with details. - If you upload it to any platform, do it with the link I put, not the direct link.Ihope you like it:

This map is a bit curious, as it consists of traversing all the biomes of Minecraft in a parkour. It is important to say that this one does not go by levels but it is next, crossing different rooms. The difficulty varies in each level, some more difficult, but the jumps are not made to get stuck or bored, I tried to make it as fun as possible. Emerald blocks are checkpoints, so if you die you will appear in the last one you stepped on. That said I put a few photos and we go through the installation.

Changelog

I remove Activate notifications and Add add-on, i changed this.

Installation

1. Click on the download link and wait 5 seconds.

2. Click to skip advertising. 

3. It will take you to another page where there is another link, click on it and it will take you to mediafire to download it.

4. Download the world.

5. Export it to your device.

6. Enjoy the map!

creator: TrocesC2090

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2021 12:47 pm
Share: