Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Probe Parkour Chapter II - The Short

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Probe Parkour Chapter II - The Short

You are a parkour master. However, can you get past this parkour? Hmm... Let's find out. In this map, EndhogCeplok made one of the maps which each stage is quite short. However, it has a level of difficulty that is not recommended for beginners. Only great people can complete this map. It is you!!!

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this. I want to convey my goal of making this Parkour map. One of my goals is to give you a different sensation in playing Parkour. Mainly to solve the problem of how to pass each existing level.

For now there are still 14 levels that I made. Some of the levels have different difficulties. There are several levels of difficulty in this map ranging from easy to very impossible.

You can get some spoilers in the next picture, 

When you fall on the floor, you will automatically DIED. For the future I will update some of the latest levels, even now I'm making it.

So far that's all I can say. Always support me by giving your criticism and suggestions through my social media.

Note :

1. If you want to re-upload this world, PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE LINK I PROVIDED. 
  2. I'm happy if you make Youtube content on this Map, but I'd be happier if you RESPECTIVELY ADD MY LINK.

Installation

Step : 

1. First download the file that I have provided via the download link. 
  2. Then if you have, look for the file that was downloaded earlier. Then click the file, it will automatically redirect you to Minecraft and an automatic extract will occur. 
  3. It's ready you just play it.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/c/YusufDaw

Topic starter Posted : 09/12/2021 10:54 am
Share: