Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock speed Parkour Map 1.19 v 1.5

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

speed Parkour Map 1.19 v 1.5

This small parkour map is made to test your abilities! If you're finding something to practice or Enhance your Parkour Skills in Minecraft! This is it! Have fun and Good Luck!

This map is created by me and AshGamer0123! 

AshGamer0123 is the one who made the map and teleportation commands, while I tested them, fixed it, did more test runs and fixed more errors and added a menu!

You just need to hold the "Menu!" item in your hand and it will appear (Remove it afterwards because the command will keep showing the menu otherwise.)

I also added a background music in case you want one, although the music fades off the farther you get from it, I don't know how to make it stop fading yet, but hopefully someone could tell me!

The music is something I just created so It has no copyrights! So if you want to make a video about this map, feel free! As long as you credit us!

(I'm not sure if it sounds great, hopefully it does)

I'll also be uploading a gameplay soon in my YouTube Channel! So please Subscribe in the link below to be updated!

Here are a few map shots for you:

Update 1.5

In this update the music is now modified and won't fade. The menu won't spam anymore too. You just have to click it for it to open the menu. To play the sounds you must be close to an NPC(They're at checkpoints. And I don't know why it won't play if your not close)

In version 1.19.50 when you load the world for the first time, the commands won't work. Sorry about that. Seems like I have to reset the commands once again(add or remove '/' to the beginning of the commands). Commands are fine though, just have to reset EACH command blocks one by one. So it's not yet compatible for 1.19.50 or higher.

You can play it in 1.19.50 but there won't be checkpoints! Music still works, just checkpoints are gone so you have to start from the beginning every time you die!

I'll be fixing it soon so it would work in 1.19.50, for now I am working on other maps and Addons!

Changelog

V 1.5

-Added Music 

-Music Won't Fade 

-Menu Doesn't Spam Anymore

Installation

Click the download link down below, follow the instructions, download it and open the file to Minecraft!

creator: https://twitter.com/ZussmanKlint

Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2022 7:01 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/02/2023 8:38 pm
Share: