MCPE/Bedrock Minecr...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft, But My Friends Trapped Me In A Prison

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft, But My Friends Trapped Me In A Prison

Have you seen YouTubers play prison escape and you want to try it for your self? Well, today is your lucky day because I decided to build a Prison Escape map for Minecraft Bedrock.

The map consists of 8 rooms.

Each room comes with a puzzle and you have to be smart and Don't miss anything so that you can escape.

Use your Minecraft skills so you complete this map and I will create other maps like it.

This is the first room, where you spawn and it's way high up in the sky and you have to figure a way to get

This is one of the other rooms that needs good skills so you can escape it

And If there's lava there should be a room with water, it's easy but be careful and don't miss any items because you might need them later.

This is the last room where you'll escape unless you forgot something from any of the rooms from before so good luck and If you liked the map please let me know so that i can make new prison maps.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel 😀  https://appopener.com/yt/7gyfswbrd  

This is a video showcasing the map and If there's anything you can't do in the prison escape watch the full video as it shows you the way you escape.

Also please consider subscribing.

If you want to showcase this map on YouTube you have to leave the link to this page in the description with no shorteners

Changelog

Now works with any Minecraft from version 1.14 to 1.20 with no problems

Installation

1-download the map.

2-click on it using any file explorer.

3-open with Minecraft

creator: McpeMadness

Topic starter Posted : 13/02/2022 7:18 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated