MCPE/Bedrock Sky Wa...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Sky Wars: Spectator Mode!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sky Wars: Spectator Mode!

Introduction Sky Wars is a very competitive Mini-Game with 8 players in the game and each player has their own island, taking care not to fall into the void. And on each island there are chests where you have blocks, tools and potions, and you need to be the last survivor.

Sky Wars

Lobby:

In the lobby is where you will be reborn and where you have: kits, parkour and pvp anena

-Kits

When you buy a kit, getting it you will auto equip it. And when the match starts you will receive it.

-Parkour

It may sound very confusing, and I can't explain it well, as it's beyond my knowledge... Sorry...

-PvP Arena

Do I really need to explain? Ok, this is where you can battle freely without using anything (only the punch!) while the match is in progress..

Scoreboard:

On the scoreboard there are
-Players Left: the number of players that are still in the game.
-Map: where is the name of the map/island of departure.
-Starting in: how much time is left to start the next game
-Kills: how many people have you already eliminated.
-Golds: the money to buy the kits, and to earn them you need to eliminate a player.
-Wins: How many times have you won.
It's funny that I don't think you need an explanation, right?

In the Match:

-Starting the match

When the match is about to start, everyone will be teleported to the Start Lobby, the name already says, but when you reach 10 seconds everyone will be teleported to the Start Caps and when it starts you will receive your kit.

-Maps

So far there are only 5 maps and I'm going to show you 2 because I don't want to spoil the maps.

Classic Lands

Moon Lands

Update

Spectator Mode: When a player is eliminated, it will automatically enter spectator mode.
Bugs fixed: some bugs have been fixed, for example the spawn point.
Auto Reset: Map: not what you are thinking, this is to fix the system in case it crashes.
New Chat Messages: Messages like when you receive golds have been added to notify the player.
Time Played Reward: when the player is on the server for 5 minutes, he will receive 60 golds.
New Scoreboards: Scoreboards have been separated into three types: Lobby, Match, and Match Start.

Only that?

Well, I had a lot of interference, then I only had 3 days for the map, I was really annoyed with the map icon, and there are other things that I implemented, so I'll see you in 3 weeks.

Inspirations: Sky Wars Hypixel(Obviously)
Translations: Google Translator.

Changelog

-Spectator mode;

-Bugs fixed;

-Auto reset map;

-New chat messages;

-Time played reward;

-New scoreboards. 

Installation

1- Access the map link;
2- Check the reCAPTCHA;
3- Scroll down and click on "Free Access With Ads";
4- Click on "Discover interesting articles";
5- Wait 5 seconds and click "X" and click "continue to sky-wars".
6- Download the map and import it into Minecraft and you're done. 🙂

creator: https://twitter.com/TurboGames17

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2021 11:36 pm
Share: