Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock 4 Redstone Build for Miners

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

4 Redstone Build for Miners

Mining is one of the essential things to do in this game, it even forms one part of the game's name. But doing it is such a pain, even after you've done it. You have to transport all of mined items, smelt the ores, and sort it. But worry not, miners! I present you 4 Redstone Build for Miners, to make your Minecraft life easier!

The introduction has spoiled it all, may I tell you. Here, you'll find 4 different redstone build, all can be used but not fixed to mining purposes. Here's the description of them:

1. Super smelter

It smelts fast, even faster with the appropriate furnaces. Perfect for smelting in large quantity (e.g. 4 stacks of raw iron), but it's big in size and does require a lot of iron.

2. Item sorter

It sorts item efficiently. It does take a lot of item for the filters alone (41 items), but a workaround is to increase the filler items (e.g. item placed in the rest of 4 slots). 
(Note: You may want to not build the item elevator, I include that so I can place the initial chest on the ground)

3. Minecart loader

It serves what it's name says, to load the minecart with mined items. Beware that it's not tileable.

4. Minecart unloader

It unloads your precious ores and stones from the minecart into a chest. You can even connect it to the item filter or to the super smelter. Best of all, it's tileable!

And that's it! I hope you're inspired to build one or all of these build, and make your Minecraft life easier!

Changelog
  1. Edited the links; now it should have only one ad option

Installation

How to pass the ads

1. After you clicked the link, you'll be greeted by "Please validate that you're not a robot" page. Just do the captcha.
  2. After that, click "Free access with ads" button.
  3. Now you have a button, "Discover articles". Click it, wait a few seconds, then press the "X" button on the top right.
  4. Now you can press the "Continue to 4 Redstone Build" button. Soon you'll be redirected to MediaFire page.

To install your world:

1. For .mcworld file, just click on it, and select Minecraft, it will import itself automatically.
  2. For .zip file, extract it to Android - data - com.mojang.minecraftpe - files - games - com.mojang - minecraftWorld path

creator: Ironcraft

Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2021 12:01 pm
Share: