Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock A.R.M.O.P | A Lego Themed RTX Texture Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

A.R.M.O.P | A Lego Themed RTX Texture Pack

ARMOP is an RTX capable texture pack that makes your world look like lego using PBR textures that enables the raytracing graphics algorithm to achieve a certain degree of lightning realism, it also changes some sounds to appeal plastic.

First:

• You need a device with raytracing capabilities to get the pack to work correctly
  • Take into consideration that this is the first version of the pack (1.0.0), so not all the blocks or items are changed. 
  • There are a few technical glitches related to raytracing, that have no association with the pack itself, since this pack is intended to change the game appearance and not to fix glitches, sadly, I can't really do anything about it, on the other hand, some packs were designed for that, so give them a check; the following is a list of common issues that the player will face while playing with RTX:
    • Black entities
    • Blinking entities
    • Color mismatching
    • Lightning issues
  • At the moment of writing this, entities can't emulate the same lightning behavior as blocks, so trying to make an entity glow or shine would be useless.

If you have any questions, observations, or issues, let me know in the comments.

This project was made as a hobby or just for fun, so it is likely to don't receive lots of updates, this doesn't mean the project will be abandoned, I just want to work on other things, do something else. There's no way to get anticipated content or concepts by any means, I want to keep content accessible and free for everyone. 

Installation

To get the plastification, do the following:

• Download the pack. 
  • Execute it and wait for Minecraft to install it correctly.
  • Once Minecraft has finished the installation, activate it in your global settings.
  • Enjoy. 🙂

creator: https://www.instagram.com/themakset/

Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2022 9:56 am
Share: