Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Console “Shader”

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Console “Shader”

What is Console Shader?

Console “Shader” is a “shader” for Xbox, Playstation & Switch since shader support for console was removed in 1.12. This pack aims to bring them back to console using close approximations with some techniques I’ve came up with

Features

Waving leaves and foliage. Improved saturation and contrast. Realistic sun and moon. Better water color and transparency

Disclaimer: Consoles are very limited in what they can do still, I’m not going to lie and say this will look as good as mobile or pc shaders cause they won’t but it is still a huge improvement over the vanilla game.

FAQ

Q: Why is the grass super green in the YT video?

A: I have an editing preset that ups the saturation, ingame it will not be as saturated.

Q: Do leaves/foliage wave?

A: Yes. It doesn’t in the video because the comparisons are screenshots. In game the leaves will wave like a normal shader

Q: Does this work on windows 10 or my phone?

A: Yes, this works on all devices. Everyone will see the same thing (Xbox, Playstation, Switch, Win10, iOS, Android)

Q: How’s the performance?

A: It is extremely performance friendly, you won’t lag anymore than having no texture pack

Q: What’s the difference between the normal and textureless version?

A: Textureless is for people who plan on using this pack with other texture packs, it just removes the added grass and dirt texture. I recommend using the normal one if you are using it by itself. Always make sure to load the console shader above all other active packs

How To Contact Me

Contact me on social media for feedback, bug reports, and for the latest news and updates! DiscordYouTubeTwitterWebsite

Changelog

Updated the link, added a texture less version and updated the Q&A to explain the difference between textureless vs normal

Installation

PS4 & Xbox: Install the shader on your realm from your pc or phone

Xbox: There is methods to get custom packs onto your worlds, here is mine: Custom Packs On Xbox Tutorial

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2020 11:15 pm
Share: