Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Jared Shader V2.6 (Android / iOS)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Jared Shader V2.6 (Android / iOS)

Looking for a simple shader that doesn't lose its Vanilla essence?Well, you already found it! This shader features an enhanced vanilla look. It has a smooth movement of leaves and water, an improved sky, a fairly correct lighting and darkness and more!As if that weren't enough, this shader has a direct link without those shorteners and annoying ads 🙂

Jared Shader V2.6

Looking for a simple shader that doesn't lose its Vanilla essence?

Well, you already found it! This shader features an enhanced vanilla look. It has a smooth movement of leaves and water, an improved sky, a fairly correct lighting and darkness and more!

As if that weren't enough, this shader has a direct link without those shorteners and annoying ads 🙂

Shader created by Jared RA64, the shader is designed and made for low gamma devices. The shader has higher saturation and brightness in-game, but not too much to blind you <3. Change the level of darkness of the game so that at night you can see perfectly but without appearing to be day. In addition, the lighting is neither very bright nor very dim, it has just the right brightness and a radiant color for lovers of white light. As for the day, we will have an improved sky with more blue tones and a water with ripples in addition to movement in the leaves. In the End we will have a change in the color of the sky giving a different atmosphere to the game. In the Nether we will be able to appreciate that there is a slight change in the color of the haze, making the game look different and renewed but without losing the scenic vanilla, but the light in this dimension will turn a little more reddish giving a good look to our game.

I hope my shader is to your liking and enjoy it at least until the Render Dragon graphics engine arrives, because this shader is not compatible with the Render Dragon. Still I hope you like it as much as I do 🙂

This shader contains:

-Water and leaves movement
-Subtle change in game saturation
-Changing the colors of the sky
-Change in the sun and the moon
-Change in lighting
-Change in the dark of the game at night
-Change of the End sky
-Change in the nether mist
-Overlay of the pumpkin lighter for a better vision
-Transparent crystals

Here are some images so you can appreciate the shader:

Noche / Night:

Dia / Day:

Cueva / Cave:

Atardecer / Sun set:

Nether:

End:

This shader was created inspired by Bicubic shader 3.0, but with my style.
I give special thanks to Kin Karen 3310 (KK3310), thanks to her I was able to make this shader through her tutorials on her channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf4DrDDc4-M_HTlyt2gxCoA

IMPORTANT NOTE:

This shader does not work on Windows 10 or consoles, this due to the Render Dragon graphics engine. And quite possibly it won't work on mobile devices either when Render Dragon hits mobile devices.

Test carried out in:

Phone specifications

2 GB ram /  16 GB rom

processor Qualcomm SnapDragon 435 Octa core (1.4 GHz.)

System Android 7.1.1

Changelog

The language of the publication has been changed to English

creator: Jared_RA64
Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2021 7:46 pm
Share: