Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Programmer's RTX

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Programmer's RTX

This pack combines nostalgic, classic textures with next-gen, ray-tracing technology. Since the pack consists of classic textures, all textures have a texture resolution size of 16×16. We have always felt that the new textures do not portray the old Minecraft that we used to know as much as we would like. Because of that, we've decided to perform a nostalgic remix on Minecraft's raytracing technology. We hope that you guys enjoy this pack as much as we do!

Welcome to the Programmer's RTX resource pack page!

We are happy to announce this nostalgic pack for all you wonderful folks out there. After seeing waves of positive feedback from Reddit, we decided to share this custom pack with you guys! This pack combines nostalgic, classic textures with next-gen ray-tracing technology. After numerous hours of hard work, we've decided that the pack is ready for an official launch. We've been meaning to make this pack for years, so we're very excited that the pack is finally finished! Now, there may be a few bugs here and there, so be sure to let us know in the comments section below! We appreciate all the support! I hope you all have as much fun as we do with our resource pack!

It would mean the world to me if you guys would support me on Patreon. With a bit more head-room, I would be able to keep updating this pack indefinitely for the Minecraft community!

patreon.com/KingFedora

Note: I am still trying to iron out a few texture glitches, so I'll get these out as soon as I can! 

Be sure to lookout for new updates! I am publishing them very frequently.

Last, but not least, have fun!

Preview:

creator: KingFedora

Installation

Just double-click to install!

Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2023 11:25 pm
Share: