Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Shaderless Shader | Render Dragon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Shaderless Shader | Render Dragon

Hello! It’s me Fishy and I’m back with something new! Introducing the Shaderless Shader, this pack is the concept of something that changes the natural looks of the game like a shader would but without shaders and not like a regular texture pack does it, this pack includes features like custom clouds, glowing sun and moon, cleaner weather particles, super pretty colormaps, tropical water and much much more! This also works on 100% of devices and is only 5MB in size

Water color changes depending on depth and blocks nearby!

Custom super clear stained glass unlike any other!

Tropical and lush oceans and shores!

Simple warm lighting for night time and cave environments with minimal to medium light levels!

Bluer skies and clouds with varying transparency to provide variety in the skies!

Custom weather particles and blue flog! 

(blue fog is at 32+ render distance)

NOTE: I know this isn’t by technical definitions this is a concept not a direct shader.

An RTX Version is available now! few normal maps or any form of pbr is available in this build however there will be a future build of the Shaderless Shader with RTX that will include it.

NOTE!!!: All screenshots below are taken with an RTX Capable GPU with Ray Tracing enabled. This is NOT the main Shaderless Shader or the Lite version these are the Shaderless Shader + Ray Tracing packs

Please read the other green highlighted text above the above images if you would like to know more

Skybox by Hybred from Hybred’s Assets

Changelog

Shaderless Shader 2.0 changelog

-Added Skybox

-Added Waving Plants

-Removed unnecessary textures

creator: https://twitter.com/FishyShader

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 14/12/2020 5:51 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin