Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock “Ultimate Bedrock Shader” (Only Windows 10)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

“Ultimate Bedrock Shader” (Only Windows 10)

ENG:Tired of not having shaders for windows 10? with beautiful shadows? nice colors?. This day I bring you a shader for windows 10, for a windows 10 player.

ESP:Cansado de no tener shaders para windows 10? con hermosas sombras? bonitos colores?. Este día, traigo un shader para Windows 10, por un jugador de Windows 10.

WELCOME TO THE NEW EXCLUSIVE SHADER FOR WINDOWS 10

After a long time of effort I finally bring the first shader for Windows 10 players, with beautiful shadows and colors full of life.

This is how the play of shadows and lighting looks in the rooms.

ENG:I have prepared two versions of the shader for those who like to have a soft shading and those who prefer a strong shader.

ESP:He preparado dos versiones del shader para aquellas personas que gustan de tener un sombreado suave y aquellas que prefieren un sombreado fuerte.

SOFT SHADOWS & HARD SHADOWS / SOMBRAS SUAVES y SOMBRAS INTESAS

The opportunity to choose the look of the shading at will.

Remember, you can only apply 1 shader, if you place both, only the one above will work.

Ultimate Bedrock Shader, allows the simultaneous use of Textures Packs, for example: you can apply the Dense Clouds Add-on on the Shader and it will not be affected.

DISAPPOINTED BY THOSE SHADERS THAT REPLACE YOUR FAVORITE TEXTURES?

ENG:Don’t worry, I also thought about that, with this shaders you can use your favorite texture pack, since it does not replace anything, because this shaders does not have added textures.

ESP:No te preocupes, yo también pensé en eso, con este shaders puedes usar tu pack de texturas favorito, ya que no reemplaza nada, porque este shaders no tiene texturas agregadas.

DESIGNED TO PLAY WITH YOUR FAVORITE PACK !!
DISEÑADO PARA JUGAR CON TU PACK DE TEXTURAS PREFERIDO !!

BEAUTIFUL SHADING

Every detail of the shading has been carefully elaborated, generating beautiful shading in both versions that are appreciated in great detail.

BEAUTIFUL LIGHTING

The lighting is simply beautiful, it maintains the classic orange tone but with a warmer tone, the light does not interfere with the elements, nor does it generate a visual flash, it is pleasing to the eye and cozy.

UNDERWATER

In the diving section, the water presents mist and a vignette effect, to make you really feel underwater and at a greater depth, less visibility, generating that little fear of the sea.

SAND THAT DOES NOT BURN

I know the conflict generated by having shader that in sand or other white materials burns the view. Therefore I present you a shaders that will not burn your eyes, and you will be able to appreciate beautiful beaches or deserts.

The water also has a subtle crystalline touch, allowing you to see the bottom of the seabed, and the lighting of its reefs, but you know what happens if you dive right? hehe…

The darkness of the ocean will take over you.

VISIBLE VEGETATION

The vegetation is usually forgotten, but it is not the case, the grass has been slightly highlighted to make them visible among the grass, for those who enjoy having their home with gardens.

BEAUTIFUL SKIES

The sky, its stars, the moon and the sun, present vivid colors, you will enjoy every hour of its beautiful skies.

The sunrises are resplendent with a cool hue to make you feel like it’s time to go exploring or get to work at home.

MOON CYCLES

When the moon is waning you will see everything a little darker. But when it is the full moon, you will see a spectacular sky full of stars, and everything will be clearer, a beautiful night to go out to appreciate its beauty.

ELECTRIC STORMS

The rain is something very beautiful in the game, on sunny days it is rainy the environment is pleasant. But … when an Electrical Storm arises, the world will be covered in dense fog and poor visibility.

Despite being locked in your house, through the windows you will see the darkness of the storm and you will feel fear.

FEW RESOURCES

I have thought of those people who have PCs with few resources and who are forced to play without shaders due to the low power of their computer. That is why and thinking about them, I have adjusted the fog at the distance as a factor that prevents the image from being cropped due to the use of few fragments.

Other Shaders generate an intrusive haze that affects the color or visibility of things near the player, so choose to work the fog in such a way that it is only Dense within 6 shards of the player, avoiding ruining the game experience.

And let you enjoy this beautiful shader.

SPANISH AND ENGLISH

ENG:I know that there are people from all over the world playing, although I cannot bring the shader to everyone in their language, I have prepared the SPANISH version and the ENGLISH version, so you can read and have fun with the messages I have written for you.

ESP:Sé que hay gente de todo el mundo jugando, aunque no puedo llevar el shader a todos en su idioma, he preparado la versión en ESPAÑOL y la versión en INGLÉS, para que puedas leer y divertirte con los mensajes que he escrito para ti.

Download the version according to your language.

ENJOY GUYS

I was affected by the limited number of shaders available for Windows 10, and I decided to be the one to make the difference, and lay the foundations of a shader, which you will appreciate at all times.

I want to read your comments, experiences and suggestions. 😀
Mail:[email protected]

Remember, they are only for Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition. Doesn’t work on Android.

Changelog

versión 1.0.0
  1. Added soft and strong shadows.
  2. Beautiful skies.
  3. Spanish and English language.
  4. Lunar cycles.
  5. Visible vegetation.
  6. Sand that doesn't burn your eyes.
  7. Intense electrical storms.
  8. No added textures.
  9. Beautiful lighting.
  10. Beautiful shading.