Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Ultra Realismo Shader v1.4 New! (Android/iOS)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ultra Realismo Shader v1.4 New! (Android/iOS)

Ultra Realismo Shader v1.4 is back now more realistic with the purpose of improving the graphics for a greater gaming experience based on the cancelled project of Mojang Super Duper Graphics Pack only compatible with (Android / iOS)

Screenshost:

- Day and night color

- Sunrise and sunset 

- Shadows and lighting

-  Realistic waters

-  Nether

Features of version 1.4:

• Colorful world
  • Rain effect
  • Foggy day and night
  • Lighting coloring
  • Realistic sky based on Super Duper Graphics Pack
  • Realistic water
  • Movement in crops
  • Water wave
  • Realistic shadow
  • Waves and underwater caustics
  • Movement in leaves and plants.
  • Nether similar to Java Edition Shaders Option to configure the clouds

Setting:

-This option, as the shader says, is to deactivate the second layer of clouds if you don't like cloudy skies.

-And this option is to activate the second layer of clouds for more similar to the super duper graphics pack.

-Note: it is very important to restart minecraft when changing the option so that it can work correctly.

Video:

Check out the official trailer to learn more about this shader. Also by watching this video you are helping me:

Notes!!!

• Something very important that should be mentioned for those who believe that this shader contains codes of the ESTN shader is not the case, the ultra realismo is based on both the "SPDGP" and the ESTN and if you do not believe it you can compare codes yourself .. Anyway, if you are not convinced by the ultra-realistimo graphics, I recommend the (ESTN shader) at 100% as they have better graphic details.
    Use this link if you want to share this shader
  • Please ask my permission first if you want to use some code from this shader.
  • This shader is based on the Super Duper graphics pack from Mojang's cancelled project
  • This shader may not be compatible with some devices, if so please let me know about the error on my Discord
  • This shader has a Lite version for low-resource devices
  • A special thanks @bambo_san (Creator bicubic shader) for helping me with the watercode <3

Credits:

- TheAlexanderツ

- Kin shadow code sky

Please help me with something to motivate me to keep updating the shader constantly 🙂 : https://paypal.me/alexander010106

Changelog

Installation

'' For the best gaming experience I recommend the brightness to 50-80 ''

creator: https://twitter.com/The_AlexanderG

Topic starter Posted : 25/08/2021 5:06 pm
Share: