Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock CoolGuy YT's Survival World - (V 1.3.0)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

CoolGuy YT's Survival World - (V 1.3.0)

Basically this is a map of my survival world. I've been working on this world for months now. I'm also look forward to update this world as much as I can since I have future plans/projects for this world. So stay tuned! 

I'll also include the Mod/Resource Pack download links in the next Update or two so stay tuned for that.

And please DO NOT COPY this world. 

World Info:

Size: 402.48 MB

I used multiple mod packs/resource packs for this map I will soon make a Non-Mod/Resource pack world of this world.

NEW 

Version 1.3.0

Added in the Download Link for the latest version of the world.

Main House

Nearby Village 

Enderman Farm

Nearby Nether Fortress

DISCLAIMER: This is a world on 1.14 Bedrock Edition. I made this world before the nether update came out on Bedrock Edition. But this world does still work on 1.16.

DISCLAIMER: This World Does not support Versions of Minecraft that are before 1.14

And sorry for the small images I tried making them bigger but couldn't. I'll try to increase the size of the pictures in the next update.  

Changelog

Installation

Click on the "Download World Here - (MediaFire) - (V.1.2)" text and that'll redirect you to the MediaFire download link. 

From there you wait for the page to load and then click on the blue button. And the world will start uploading!

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCENsSLE0MCRxKZ_uFosVmqA

Topic starter Posted : 03/05/2021 12:27 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/05/2021 12:52 pm
Share: