Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Flat World Survival: Bedrock Edition

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Flat World Survival: Bedrock Edition

Ever wanted a survival flat world with given items?, Well now you can easily with this simple world that's slightly modified to add more adventure to your flat world without preparing the things to yourself.

To get started with your Flat World Survival, you have to put the .mcworld in your minecraftWorld folder in the .minecraft folder, from there you can freely play the world with your heart's content.

Surviving in a flat world is very difficult but not impossible, as you can test your chances with the added bonus chest that i added in the world to shake things up a bit. gather materials can be pain but zombies can drop 1 iron ingot, their iron armor and iron tools.

Survival Quests;
- In the chest will have items that are similar to Skyblock, but you only have limited items.
- One piece of gravel so you can get a flint, but it will take some patience for it to drop.
- Animals naturally spawn in-game but you don't have a furnace immediately, your food source would be eating the foods raw early in your adventure.
- Slimes spawn both day and night so be careful! useful for pistons.
- Water IS in the game, but you need a lot of iron to create cauldrons to gather water from the rain.
- Fishing is the best way to succeed in getting enchantments, even if a lot of players find it boring. (Unless you have a patience of Minecraft Steve)
- Trees are already with you as your only reliable things to craft and build, without them will instantly lose your chances and streak.
- To make life easier, a free lava bucket is applied so you can make a cobblestone generator.
- If you make a big pool of water, Fishes and even Squids will spawn. including Glowsquids.
- Mobs are the only source of gathering tools and materials.
- Occasionally Witches and Pillagers will spawn sometime, depending on the difficulty you set it on.
- Wandering Traders will sometimes spawn but can't be traded with, but you can steal their Lead and Llamas.
- Ores doesn't exists, but you can get iron from zombies.
- Mobs that wears armor can be used as your armor or for smelting them into iron ingots.
- Drowned Zombies will spawn when you create a big pool of water, they can drop Copper and a Trident.
- Structures doesn't exists either.. but it's bedrock, there's still no Superflat Worlds.
- Lava can't generate cause there's no caves, so The Nether doesn't exists.
- Sleep occasionally. even if you wanna kill the phantoms, you can't go to The End for the Elytra and repair it.
- For the best experience, disable cheats.

Terms of Use

• Please don't redistribute this add-on or take credit for it as your own.
  • You can use my world to learn for your own worlds.
  • This world is free to be used in your worlds but please link to this page.
  • Addons can be supported to this world but give credit to the creators.

NOTE: if there is any problem, feel free to send me a feedback in the comments!
- i was planning to mod the world with achievements on, but it's irritating.

Installation

Just click and install the .mcworld, no ads required.

.zip files are also an alternative for IOS users and Xbox users.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KbPOkXkBe5i9tc6RLvVYw

Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2022 5:37 pm
Share: