Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Ghostie's Item Randomizer Skyblock

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ghostie's Item Randomizer Skyblock

AD

Introducing Ghostie's Item Randomizer Skyblock!

A Bedrock remake of the gamemode played by youtubers back in 2019. This world is directly inspired from a survival series by the youtuber known as Wilbur Soot.

• This world features a single bedrock island with nothing else but a completely random item every 30 seconds. The game supports every block/item in Minecraft, INCLUDING items for the 1.21 update and education edition!
  • You can get any and every item in the game randomly from a wooden shovel, to a netherite chestplate.
  • The world can be played by as many players as you can invite and features separate islands for each friend.
  • The world will save all settings once you start the game, but if you decide to you want to change your mind. Press the "Keep Settings Tool" toggle before you start. (If you forgot, you can type the following command ".settings" to give yourself the settings tool)

Options for the settings:

1. (Cooldown Timer): Changes how long the cooldown will take for another item to spawn for all players. (3-100 Seconds)
  2. (Friends Spawn Distance): Changes the distance for how far away other players island will be when they join (only takes effect to new players). (5-30 Blocks)

If you would like to play including new 1.21 items and blocks, Turn on these experimental features before you start the world!

Stay tuned for new changes and updates, as i have great ideas in mind for what's coming next!

Note: You may experience bugs and glitches as Minecraft developers change and update the Experimental Scripting API. If any of the sort occurs to you, please report them by contacting me through my discord server or leaving a comment on this page.

*Our personal biggest island yet. 

Changelog
  • Fixed a game crashing bug when obtaining items in the void below y 0.
  • Fixed game breaking bug when player joins an already started world.
  • Start menu improvements.
  • slight optimization.

Installation

CONTENT GUIDELINES

When creating Youtube content from my world, crediting is optional!

• HOWEVER if you decide to credit me, you must not under no circumstances credit anyone else but me.
  • you CAN NOT provide a direct link to the download page. Instead you must provide a link to this page.
  • If you dont comply with these rules, i will have to take action.

Anyways, use the link down below to download the world 👍

creator: GhostieG

Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2024 7:42 pm
Share: