Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Island Dome Survival

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Island Dome Survival

Mysteriously transported inside of a large dome, you find yourself in an abandoned cabin with no memory of who you are. In order to escape the dome, you must find clues of the previous survivors who once lived in that cabin. While in the process, you’re able to complete quests, find buried treasure and complete achievements made for this map. For the best experience, I recommend you use my “Invisible Bedrock Resource Pack”. What’s also now added in this updated version of Island Dome Survival, is a reward system for completing quests, as well as a sneak peek to mine and Apollo’s next map! Also, when you do arrive at the sneak peek of the next map, be sure to set your spawn point. Good luck to you all, and have fun! P.S. After watching game play of Minecrafter Girl Emm on YouTube, I noticed something that needed to be removed, because it was causing difficulty trying to progress. There will be two versions of this map, one with it removed and the other with it not. As for what it is, it’s a Guardian. However, it’s only while you’re leaving the dome, and you’re surrounded by mobs and trying to break their spawners in the process, but can’t because of the effect the Guardian puts on you. You don’t have to download IDS 2.1, but it’s there if you do.

Here one side and the top of the dome, with “Invisible Bedrock Resource Pack” turned off. The top is cut off due to world build limit.

The inside of the dome, showing off the whole island you’ll be staying on. Here’s what it looks like with and without “Invisible Bedrock Resource Pack”:

Here’s the cabin you’ll start off in, as well as the only village in the dome:

Finally, this is the inside of the Quest Center building:

Changelog

Added different version of the map without Guardian near the end of the map to make things less difficult. Added a Blaze spawner in the domed Nether.

Installation

For .zip file, just unzip .zip file in your "minecraftWorlds" folder. For .mcpack file, just open and it'll install automatically. 

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq2Iq7iPu9vYuQgeNovKNsA?view_as=subscriber

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 25/11/2020 12:06 pm
Share: