Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Mystical Forest Island Survival [1400x1400]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Mystical Forest Island Survival [1400x1400]

Explore, create, and enjoy the beautiful terrain of Mystical Island! An Island split in half by a massive mountain range, littered with dense forests and flower fields all around! Along Rivers and ponds surrounded by trees!

Mystical Island is a 1400x1400 World that can be used for both Survival and Creative! It has lots to explore, with deep massive caves to tallest mountain peaks! The world is really dense when it comes to forests, which also holds several flower fields!

Here are some screenshots below! Note these are taken on JAVA EDITION, however the map is meant for Bedrock.

To Show I Own It:

Subscribe to me, Bastraction on YouTube for more!

YES you can use this for a YouTube video, however when crediting use the McBedrock link!

Make sure to leave Custom Terrain map ideas below! The next release will be one of the ideas from either my last map or this map!

THE LINK USES ADFLY!! MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND UNDO THEM RIGHT AFTER!! (it is really easy)

Installation

ONCE YOU ARE AT MEDIAFIRE

Click the downloaded file, and MC should open up automatically!

IF you are on an earlier version, or it fails, just turn it into a .zip file, and manually move the folder into your worlds folder!

creator: https://twitter.com/bastraction

Topic starter Posted : 11/04/2021 10:06 pm
Share: