Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Simple Skyblock

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Simple Skyblock

Ahh the classic Skyblock, we've all played it. It goes great at first, you have the best of intentions...but it never fails to fall flat. Well FORGET THAT! This is your classic old school Skyblock, with all the problems fixed! Resources are easier to get with 4 custom villagers all offering amazing trades to help you have the best simple Skyblock experience ever! Achievements are enabled! I even brought back some classic crafting recipes such as the "Notch Apple" and the "Stone Hopper" available through villager trades!

Welcome to a Skyblock map with more potential! I've played dozens of Skyblock maps in my Minecraft career and no matter how hard i try or as dedicated as I am I always lose the motivation to continue because there is always something that I can't do in the Skyblock map that I can do in normal Minecraft! How many maps have you played where you work so hard only to find there is no access to the End Dimension? What's the point of beginning if there is no End? 

Well that's all over!

This map provides access to both the Nether and the End dimensions! The Nether has been cleared out to a 500X500 empty square lined with a pit of lava. The walls are lined with netherrack and bedrock to ensure that it is impenetrable in survival.

The Main spawn will drop you inside the HUB. This is where you can change all your settings (Creeper explosions, Keep inventory, Difficulty).

There are also 4 custom villagers that are stationed inside the HUB (Farmer, More Crafting, Enchantment, Skyblocks shop) these villagers offer a lot  of trades to help with the Skyblock life.

After selecting your settings you will enter the teleporter and be transported to the main island. Here you will begin your adventure!

Reach the Nether island below, repair and light the portal to enter into the Nether.

Up above there is an End Ship floating, this ship holds the portal to the End Dimension(careful of shulkers). Obtain enough ender pearls and blaze powder to craft 10 Eyes of ender, fill the End frames and enter the End! Once you defeat the Ender Dragon and claim the egg as your own, all players will be rewarded with a set of Elytra!

Inside the Nether there are two paths to take, one leads to Wither Skeletons and the other to Blazes. There are a few secrets to find around the map so I don't want to show too many pictures. 

The shader used in this map is called "ENBS Shader", it is friendly to low end devices and was created by EzPhoenix. 

-Sleep System-

The one player sleep system in the world allows for a single person to skip the night with multiple players online by standing on top of a bed and selecting the sleep option. This will skip the night and reset Phantom spawns.

Other than what I've said, this is a normal survival world where achievements are enabled so go out, create and survive!

You may share this map with anyone for any non-profit purposes, all that I ask is that if you share this map that I am given credit as the creator.

If you would like to help fund map creation you can donate to me at -

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/MrGreenGamesDonate  

all donations are deeply appreciated!

Follow on Twitter @ Mr_Green_Games for updates about maps and future content ideas.

Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2021 5:12 pm
Share: