Forum

MCPE/Bedrock Sky Bl...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Sky Blocks for Bedrock (1.17+)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sky Blocks for Bedrock (1.17+)

Map designed in order to be light and comfortable without mods. Ideal for having a relaxing game and enjoying custom designs created by yourself.It has most of the items and mobs added to the version of Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.10.You will be able to find resources in an agile way because they are well distributed on the islands.Hostile mob spawns are divided into one type per island, and located inside each mini-world.The ability to go to the nether and the end has been included, these worlds have not been modified, so you can find fortresses and temples by default.

In this map you will find 11 islands, the starting spawn is located on the central island, where you can receive your introductory chest, with which you can create a rock generator, as well as an initial help for your diet.

Along with this, the welcome and tips to follow before playing are detailed.
Most of the animals added for bedrock version 1.17.10 have been distributed on the map, the same ones that according to your agility, you will be able to tame.

Each island has within it, a limited amount of resource type, but it will not be so easy to get it, because inside each island there are hostile mobs that guard these resources.

You can also search for hidden treasure chests with incredible rewards. They will surely be useful to arm yourself before going to conquer fortresses in the nether, or kill the dragon in the end.

Have fun and good luck!

Licenses:

You are allowed to make videos or pictures with my maps (YouTube, Twitch, etc).
– You are allowed to modify my maps ONLY for yourself!
– Don’t ask me for permissions. You are not allowed to claim my maps as your own! 
– You are not allowed to redistribute and/or reupload it
– If you like to share my maps, please share it with a link to My link
– If you modified something or use my maps, please leave a note.

Changelog

The requirement to download installer on download link has been removed.

Installation

1. Click on the download link.
2. Click on the "Free access" button.
3. Click on the "Discover Articles" button.
4. Click the X, wait a few seconds, and click the X again.
5. Click on the "Continue" button.
6. Click on the download button.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPQzHGoiQ795o9RW7RUBKcg

Topic starter Posted : 31/08/2021 1:10 pm
Share: