Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Survival Tropical Islands [1400 x 1400] (Fixed Link, Achievements On!)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Survival Tropical Islands [1400 x 1400] (Fixed Link, Achievements On!)

A tropical amplified biome survival experience! Explore both islands, build whatever, and survive in the custom world! This world is beatable, as the end portal is built at the center island, and each island has 2-3 giant caves!

Now with Achievements!

This is a custom terrain map made by me, really just for fun. However I decided to release it as a Survival Map or a Map that can be used for any purpose! Survive, Create, etc. 

I have created this map using World Painter, so the images taken below are from Java Edition. However, I ported my own map over to bedrock in order for bedrock players to play it too!

Here are some images of the map, note these were taken on JAVA EDITION (so the shaders used are Java shaders), however the map is for Bedrock edition.

It is 1400x1400 so it does take a while to explore, and the caves are decently hidden!

I hope you enjoy the map!

The world painter project photo (showing that I own this map and have the source file, and have created this):

Changelog
  • Changed link from Adfly to Linkvertise
  • Supports 1.17.1+
  • Added Starter Chest
  • Allowed Achievements to be earned

Installation

Just follow the very simple linkvertise instructions to get to Mediafire!

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2021 3:28 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/09/2021 10:13 am
Share: