Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock [Terrain Overhaul Update] Project God Sector (3k by 3k) Custom Terrain / Survival Map

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

[Terrain Overhaul Update] Project God Sector (3k by 3k) Custom Terrain / Survival Map

Project God Sector is a map for those that want something more special to play on, Featuring massive custom trees with a splash of fantasy elements to seal the deal in immersion in this custom terrain map for all to enjoy!

Welcome to Project God Sector, a survival world 3k by 3k meant to immerse you in a fantasy setting. Built with the foundation to support builders and content creators for their own content and journey to start.

It's colourful world brightness up anybody's day and with massive flowers surrounded my thorns and gigantic tress with stunning custom terrain for all to love and enjoy,

featuring one massive custom biome.

Future plans are to expand on the terrain and diversity of the world to give you a more immersive experience so keep and eye out as more updates will be out soon!

YOU CAN USE THIS MAP FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT PLEASE CREDIT THE CREATOR WHICH IS ME LEGENDARYIV25, ENJOY!

creator: https://twitter.com/legendaryIV25

Changelog

[Terrain Overhaul Update] Project God Sector

• Massive overhaul to the terrain in all biomes

The description has been updated.

BUGS KNOWN:

If anybody finds any bug, join our Discord to let us know!

Support my work by joining our Discord and being able to vote what updates come next and access the maps first, thanks.

Topic starter Posted : 13/01/2022 2:15 pm
Share: