Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Ultimate Sky Block V1.2 (Market, Adventure and More!) Update!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ultimate Sky Block V1.2 (Market, Adventure and More!) Update!

Hello there. Are you looking for a nice Skyblock? I have a submission for you. ULTIMATE SKY BLOCK. This skyblock is really fun! Are you on a sky block where you can play without getting bored? Lets! Why are you waiting?

This beautiful sky block created by Resul Yılmaz Lake is a complete work of art. I’m sure you like it already. Moreover, there is a surprise inside. LUCKY BLOCK

Lets start

How To Play?

Let’s start over first. Enter the ultimate sky block. and then click the ultimate sky block button in the lobby pane. He will teleport you to the sword island. Sword Island is your spawning ground. It was created at the request of a user. There are also settings and a market compartment in the lobby. Let’s learn them too!

MarketPlace

Market. You can go in and buy something nice! The commands of the market took only 20 minutes. In addition, there are 4 different categories. weapons, food, eggs and blocks. You will be very lucky when you open the market. Before I forget! You can tell me where to get the money. true! We made a converter. A converter that gives you money if you have an item like diamond or emerald. Enter and see!

How is the market opened?

If you go to the place you see in the picture below, you will open the market. Good luck 🍀

Lucky block

The classic block of the ancients. LUCKY BLOCK! Some islands have lucky blocks. You can also download this lucky block from my profile via Realistic lucky block posting.

Finished version

We also made a finished version of the island for you. Everything is ready! You can download this version if you want. Have fun

What’s There?

There are 26 islands in this content. Of course if we didn’t count wrong. So there are a lot of things. Come in and see, man. Whatever you are waiting for.

Here are some more photos!

The starting room!

And of course your dog has a max.

Don’t forget to share and comment !

beautiful!. download and come !!!!

Warning; This content only works for 1.16 and above.

instagram:       _resul_0128

Resul Yılmaz with respect from the master.

Changelog

What has changed with this version;

-Many new changes have been made to the island!

-Finished version added (For those who wonder)

-Lucky block updated to 1.16!

-Bugs solved!

-Spelling errors fixed!

Installation

First we wait 5 seconds when the link is opened. Then we click the Skip the advertisement button. Then click the download button from the link that appears.

download file

click the share button

transfer to minecraft

have fun!

creator: https://twitter.com/Resulyl11077545

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2021 10:06 pm
Share: