Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Volcanic Island Survival [1000 x 1000] 1.17.1+ (Achievements) (Fixed Link)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Volcanic Island Survival [1000 x 1000] 1.17.1+ (Achievements) (Fixed Link)

Explore the tropical Island of Volcano Island! At the center lies home to a massive volcano, steady with lava flows and lush terrain! Completely fit for survival with an End Portal at the corner island!

This map is a fully custom terrain map centered around an island and volcanic theme! There are mountain ranges and beaches, along with naturally spawned caves all around! The volcano itself even has caves, and loads of custom trees! Naturally spawning in survival mode.

Some screenshots below!

Note: These screenshots were taken on JAVA EDITION, however the map is for bedrock.

Main Map:

And a Screenshot of the World in World Painter (to prove I have the file and it is my map):

I hope you enjoy the map!

Subscribe to me (Bastraction) on YouTube for More!! {Yes you can use this map for YouTube, just make sure to credit using the link!}

I AM ACCEPTING MAP SUGGESTIONS!! It is hard to come up with ideas sometimes, so in the comments just let me know what I should think of making!

Changelog
  • Fixed Link (Made easier using Linkvertise)
  • Added a starter Chest to make surviving easier
  • Made time set to Day
  • Added Achievements able to be earned in this world

Installation

Just follow the simple Linkverstise steps and download on Mediafire!

creator: https://twitter.com/bastraction

Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2021 2:58 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/09/2021 11:38 am
Share: