This update is classed as a “hotfix” we are still likely to see another bedrock 1.16 beta tomorrow, this update may take up to 24 hours to reach all bedrock platforms – Check your devices store for the latest version.
Minecraft – 1.14.60 (Bedrock)
Posted: April 15, 2020
Our developers have been hard at work to bring you another hotfix. Some of these issues were reported by players, so keep those reports coming at bugs.mojang.com!
- Crashes / Performance
- Fixed an issue that could cause Minecraft not to launch past the loading screen after updating (MCPE-58897)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting a world
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a split-screen player left the game
- Fixed a crash that could occur during gameplay on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed an issue that showed a false prompt that a device was out of storage space (MCPE-32501)
- Fixed an issue with the Marketplace not loading when not signed into a Microsoft account
- Fixed issues with content not transferring to a Microsoft account if the content was purchased without being signed in
- Fixed some special characters not appearing on Signs or Book & Quill
- Animation Controllers in Behavior Packs can now run commands on Realms (MCPE-59881)