Woah! the Minecraft Earth team are killing it! – The 0.17.0 update is packed with goodies for Minecraft players to enjoy. 10 New mobs can be found in the game (list below) this mobs all come with there own special texture and ability.
A season pass type feature has been added, don’t worry it’s completely free and all you need to do to progress is play the game and complete challenges. The first season is called “Nature” the more challenges you complete the more rewards you can earn.
New stuff (and some changes) coming your way on Minecraft Earth!
Minecraft Earth R17 Patch Notes – April 28, 2020
- Are you up for a Challenge? Build, craft, and collect your way through the all-new Season Challenge system to earn exclusive rewards:
- Sign-in for daily Challenges while the Season is active.
- Some Tappables contain additional Challenges for you to conquer.
- If you’re feeling fancy, complete the entire Season for exclusive Character Creator rewards.
- Season Challenges are only around for a limited time, so don’t dally!
- Calling all completionists! Keep track of the blocks, items, and Mobs you’ve collected in the new Player Journal.
- Bigger is sometimes better. You’re now able to load Buildplates in full-size from shared links.
- A fancy new night themed Buildplate can now be found in store. Own the night!
- A number of new Adventures have arrived to challenge your might.
- With the addition of the Player Journal, we wanted to add some diversity to the Mobs you know and love! Please welcome the whole herd of new Mob variations to collect:
- Amber Chicken
- Stormy Chicken
- Sunset Cow
- Ashen Cow
- Piebald Pig
- Pale Pig
- Flecked Sheep
- Rocky Sheep
- Vested Rabbit
- Muddy Foot Rabbit
- Your people occlusion, bright mode, and precision mode preferences will stick around from session to session instead of resetting each time you play. Nifty!
- Check out the new Activity Log and Player Stats in Profile screen for even more info about how you play Minecraft Earth.
- Peep that shiny new Adventure Crystal icon! It’s a real gem.