[Solved] 8x8 Personal Pack
This is my first texture pack
I spent some time doing it
Is pretty simple and is 8x8 so is totally compatible with low-end devices and functional for PVP
It doesn't have all the textures for a survival but I will be updating it.
(Don't forget to delete the previous version of the pack before installing this one)
Glass and Wool
Nether (Quick View)
Overworld (Quick View)
Chest, Crafting Table, Furnace, Water Flow, Lava Flow & Enchanting Table
Ores and a look to a cave
Thanks to Rodrigo for the inspiration.
(Click the green word and it should re-direct you to the social media of them)
- If you want to use some textures of my pack ask me first.
- If you make a video reviewing the texture don't use any url shortener just the MCBEDROCK link.
- Don't use any alternative link, just the MCBEDROCK link.
- Don't take this pack as yours.
- If you want to contribute with the pack DM me on Twitter.
- Please don't re-upload the pack on any website.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.
- Clay Block
- Hardened Clay (All Color Variants)
- Acacia Leaves
- Jungle Leaves (Now has no bugs when you activate opaque leaves)
- Big Oak Leaves
- Spruce Leaves
- Birch Leaves (Doesn't show the vanilla texture when in hand)
- Glowstone (Simplified)
- Enchanting Table
- Dispenser (Now it have its side texture)
- Wither Rose
- Water Bucket (Now it looks the same as the other buckets)
- Sandstone now match
- Splashes 😀
- New Secret Added
Red Nether Brick
Cracked Nether Brick
Chiseled Nether Brick
Stripped Acacia Log
Stripped Birch Log
Stripped Dark Oak Log
Stripped Jungle Oak Log
Redstone Dust (Changed to be more simplistic and easy to spot)
Added more splashes